[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Saturday, 12/5/15 - 5 pm PST, 8 pm EST

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
We're a completely different team with Rondo on the court. Let's get him some cybernetic implants or something and play him the full 48. Nothing else is working.

Kind of sad, this looks like two really bad teams playing really bad basketball. Whoever wins is the team who doesn't suck the most. Such a shame.

hrdboild

Staff member
Karl really has neutered Cuz this season, hasn't he?

Old Cuz would take it to Dwight.

Karl Cuz clanks threes.
It's really sad to see Cuz playing so passive right now. He's definitely settling for jumpers though some of that may be because he's banged up.

Karl really has neutered Cuz this season, hasn't he?

Old Cuz would take it to Dwight.

Karl Cuz clanks threes.

Not that he played much but can you guess the amount times Cuz had the ball near the hoop?

I don't know, it's getting close to sticking a fork in this turkey. It might be time for Karl to start thinking of new ways to use his personnel.

hrdboild

Staff member
We're still in the game, getting good production from everyone but Marco and DeMarcus so far. If we can keep Cousins on the floor in the second half we should be in good shape.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
How about some Curry in the second half? I mean clearly he should be able to provide the team more than a thousand pump fake Belinelli...

Tip of the hat to Ben in that first half.

Baby steps, but all I think he needs to do string together 2 to 3 good games together and he might just find his way right out of his own head if that makes sense. All I know is this team would be F'ed if it wasn't for Rondo controlling the offense. Some of the best court vision I have ever seen. Love watching him play. Really hope we are able to resign him.