[Game] Kings @ Raptors - 3/20/2024 - 4:30PM PST/7:30PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be 6.30 am here, will watch it with delay from League Pass, will start watching when 2nd half will begin, but from the tip off so blocking all kind of notifications not to spoil the outcome, obviously won't join/comment this thread when the match will be in progress.

Normally this seems a walk in the park but there is no "normally" this season. I just hope that Dick won't be the one killing us cause God help us what will happen in social media from the Kings haters afterwards. I wonder if there will be a jersey exchange with Dick after the match, did he get a fine for posing holding Black's jersey next to his name?

Considering the match itself, due to several missing players for the Raptors, Kings should take advantage that there won't be a normal playmaker (Bruce Brown or Trent will have to do the job i guess) so if we apply pressure perhaps we can cause many turnovers and get easy fast break points. Also there is not a big body in center position, Olynyk will most likely guard Sabonis at first so we should feed him in the paint.

Toronto has 7 defeats in a row, 9 in the last 10 matches and in all of them they allow their opponents to score a lot of points having one of the worst defensive and offensive ratings in March. Everything indicates that it should be an easy win BUT that is what makes it tricky. I hope after so so so many upsets against us when we were the clear favorite to win a match, the players have learned the lesson and they will take things seriously from the start, allowing the rotational players to get a breather much before the end of the match since there is another back to back match that follows the next day in Washington.

I like not knowing, especially when i'm super nervous. Silencing my phone and avoiding twitter are the lengths i'll usually go to and most certainly will do again come playoff time
I work quite often during Kings games, so have to manage to avoid knowing a score for 3-4 hours until I get home and watch it on Amazon prime

How about 40 percent on 3s from OUR guys?
I'd love that and i think the key to a comfortable victory is our defense. Don't get into a shootout with a poor team just because you think you can and it won't be a big deal to pay attention to the smaller details. We can absolutely lose in Toronto if we aren't on high alert from the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.