KINGS Preseason!

Yep, the preseason is coming up and our TDOS is almost over!

Sept 28: Media Day
Sept 29: First Practices
Oct 3: Annual open scrimmage
Oct 6: First preseason game vs Portland

Some questions: Does the public get to attend the Open scrimmage? or is it just the media? Are preseason games televised?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yep, the preseason is coming up and our TDOS is almost over!

Sept 28: Media Day
Sept 29: First Practices
Oct 3: Annual open scrimmage
Oct 6: First preseason game vs Portland

Some questions: Does the public get to attend the Open scrimmage? or is it just the media? Are preseason games televised?
Not sure...is the open scrimmage the same thing as "Fandemonium"? Used to be that every season there would be a special event at the begigging of training camp called "Fandemonium" that was for the seaosn ticket holders. It inlcuded an open scrimmage, events, autographs signings etc. But think it was just for season ticket holders. Now that there are only eleven of those, myabe its more open.

K

Kingsguy881

Preseason games have historically always been televised, since the advent of Comcast Sports Net MSE.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I wonder when the Kings are going to release their training camp roster. I'm curious to see who, if any, bigs of significance have been invited to camp.:confused:

I wonder when the Kings are going to release their training camp roster. I'm curious to see who, if any, bigs of significance have been invited to camp.:confused:
I can't find that any team has announced training camp rosters yet. You'd think it has to be pretty soon.