[Game] Kings @ Pistons - Wednesday, Jan. 22 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I’m not the GM or owner. I’m very emotional and Impulsive, and right now Buddy’s energy feels so negative, i honestly want him away from this team.

Whether it be a breather or few games on the bench, idk.

I've missed like the last 20 games, decidedto tune into this one I've been keeping track though.

So what's the deal guys ? We looked good when Bagley and fox went out.

Why do we look so terrible ? Coach roster effort all three ?

Ok, I’ve been holding back. I was trying to give Walton the benefit of the doubt. It’s difficult to watch this team...unlike last year. We’ve regressed, but with better players IMHO. Walton fails to motivate and inspire this team to play hard or care. He is not utilizing these players to their strengths. Something needs to change. Hopefully, it’s the coach. He sucks.

I've missed like the last 20 games, decidedto tune into this one I've been keeping track though.

So what's the deal guys ? We looked good when Bagley and fox went out.

Why do we look so terrible ? Coach roster effort all three ?
Well there are a multitude of threads you could peruse for the answers, but succinctly, all three most likely and continual losing uncovers and piles up the problems.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Brightside....It hurts less when you are numb.
Once, during the golden years, I was so upset about a call that i went outside and kicked the HUGE Ponderosa Pine in front of my house. Broke two toes. If it weren't so cold outside (and I was still that younger me) I might be tempted to do it again... Not even I, the most optimistic of optimists, can find much to say about tonight's effort.

The Kings’ record would be much better if they played like they knew De’Aaron was their beat player the entire game rather than just realizing it in the fourth quarter every night.
Pretty much

And Walton doesn’t need to take all of the blame, but people are definitely not being utilized correctly. I wish he’d own up to some things as well as calling everyone out, rather than the “I’m really proud of our guys, this is a process” crap

This season wasn’t supposed to be a “process”

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Once, during the golden years, I was so upset about a call that i went outside and kicked the HUGE Ponderosa Pine in front of my house. Broke two toes. If it weren't so cold outside (and I was still that younger me) I might be tempted to do it again... Not even I, the most optimistic of optimists, can find much to say about tonight's effort.
Dedmon finally hit a three so I guess there's that at least.

The Kings’ record would be much better if they played like they knew De’Aaron was their best player the entire game rather than just realizing it in the fourth quarter every night.
Are you referencing all his iso drives in the fourth? Im not seeing anything during the fourth that says DeAaron is the best player on the court

dude12

Hall of Famer
How does this team go into Miami and play well but come to Detroit with their roster and get rolled? Something just isn’t right with this team

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Grant asks Doug if he had to name one thing that is worst about the Kings right now...

Doug says "Playing down to the level of their competition"...

that pretty much says it all.

Are you referencing all his iso drives in the fourth? Im not seeing anything during the fourth that says DeAaron is the best player on the court
I think he means an actual offensive system like last season that allows Fox to show whats obvious

We don’t need this 4th quarter to know he’s far and away better than everyone else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.