Kings Photo Galleries

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Great pics, George! I'm pretty sure the one of Casspi is going to end up posted in a lot of different places.

Nice job!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
George, simply awesome photos. That series of pics where Tyreke is going up for the shot (where he is way way off the floor) is just fantastic.

George, simply awesome photos. That series of pics where Tyreke is going up for the shot (where he is way way off the floor) is just fantastic.
Just for you guys - here's the whole sequence.

Attachments

nice pictures

Beautiful pictures. Good work George. How far were you from the court? may I know what camera you used? I am thinking of buying a digital SLR and hope to be able to take some nice pictures. Any recommendation on what entry-level Dig. SLR to buy?

Thanks.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Beautiful pictures. Good work George. How far were you from the court? may I know what camera you used? I am thinking of buying a digital SLR and hope to be able to take some nice pictures. Any recommendation on what entry-level Dig. SLR to buy?

Thanks.

I believe George is down on the court. He gets press passes.

Totally awesome. Is there a pic of Evans squaring off on the defensive end against Arenas? Could we use it to make wallpaper?