[Game] Kings @ Phoenix Suns, 2/13/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey Lyles is OUT, not so many options in the bench for power forward, especially if Suns will use KD again as center. Kessler or Duarte that is back will get some minutes in the rotation I guess.
Missed him and Sasha tonight. This team isn’t good enough for injuries to pile up like this, and then having to play all these ridiculous back to backs. We need to rest some guys and just get to the damn all star break

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Who would have thought.. Kings might just miss the playoffs this season. Tomorrow is a loss too.
A thought that is only even conceivable because of the play-in.

Although, I can't imagine many things being more KANGZ than finishing the season 5+ games over .500 and missing the playoffs, anyway.

He just is not aggressive enough. He kept dishing when he would have the ball and every opportunity to take his guy off the dribble. There comes a point where you can’t keep telling a dude to be aggressive. Either he has it or he doesn’t
we really didn’t need his offense tonight. Monk, Domas and Fox were more than enough on that end. We couldn’t get stops against Durant and Booker when it counted. That plus the free throws did us in

All of that conversation depends on who Keegan is compared against. Superstar level? Yes. Super important role player? He's right on the money.
We have no idea what he’s gonna be but the flashes and leap defensively are enough for me. We know what he can do as far as shooting goes and his leap and improvement with 2 point field goals as well. Imagine giving up on someone (in ANY way) that can make eleven threes in a row. Some Kings fans need to get a grip

we really didn’t need his offense tonight. Monk, Domas and Fox were more than enough on that end. We couldn’t get stops against Durant and Booker when it counted. That plus the free throws did us in
Talent wins out usually. The question is who matches up at the top talent wise more often than not. The Suns lost Beal and Monk was the Gordan nullifier, not the Beal nullifier. The Kings need a boost right now. The Kings have to finish strong here otherwise this is a play in team. Which actually might be a better position depending on the opponent honestly so that's the odd thing about this season, lol.

It seemed more like 3 things that sealed it.
1 Fox free throws
2 Barnes shooting a 3 well beyond his range
3 Not securing the last rebound

Before these it was a back-and-forth game

Yup. And garbage touch fouls that they didn’t afford the Kings the luxury of getting. I don’t care if we miss 100 freethrows. This BS of stars on their end getting touch fouls while we get smacked in the face with barely a whistle, is disgusting. Flat out. There’s always 6 reviews and a debate before they decide the Kings should maybe get a freethrow or two

We have no idea what he’s gonna be but the flashes and leap defensively are enough for me. We know what he can do as far as shooting goes and his leap and improvement with 2 point field goals as well. Imagine giving up on someone (in ANY way) that can make eleven threes in a row. Some Kings fans need to get a grip
Giving up and being realistic are two differnent things. I think Keegan being what he is right now makes Monte's job way easier. Find some iso scoring and you might be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.