[Game] Kings @ Pelicans (Play-In Tournament) - 4/19 6:30PM PDT/9:30 PM EDT

Bye bye season ...
Really hope by some miracle MB leaves the club this summer ...
Sorry guys, but the guy just do not have B plan ...
Shoot 3s and go to hell ...

is he???

I have stated over and over only Edwards has the chance to stop Ingram and Barnes would struggle against the Pels length because he isn’t long. Now I could be wrong but we will never know because Mike insisted on the same rotation despite getting his ass kicked 5 times before. I may not be an NBA coach but I do know when something has failed over and over try something different.
Agree 100%

Another elimination with a lesser center outplaying / neutralizing our “All-NBA” one. Darn.

Sabonis isn’t the problem. But this team needs A LOT of fixing. Like an overhaul outside of the big 2.
Domas isn’t the problem with this team but he can’t be our second best player

Another elimination with a lesser center outplaying / neutralizing our “All-NBA” one. Darn.

Sabonis isn’t the problem. But this team needs A LOT of fixing. Like an overhaul outside of the big 2.
I don't know, the Kings have a nice little cozy spot in between two potentially great defenders in Keon and Keegan available. If that player can take some pressure off of Fox and add a little size on the perimeter this might be about the best thing. If that fails then you get crazy with it but until then the makeup of a very balanced starting 5 is there. One that can defend and score without always relying on the system. The Kings had the same problems back in the day with J-Will teams. The best passing team moved it's best passer to get better in pick and roll and as a result were better built for playoff ball. This teams issues were defense. Now the problem is the offense is getting pulled down as a result. One player capable of feeding himself and the balance is almost perfect.