[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 1/21/14, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST

Who is the greatest athlete in the universe?

• Richard Sherman

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Cousins 4 blocks and 3 steals

I think he's making a statement defensive game considering he is going up against Davis

I'm surprised that the starters are still on the floor since we have a back to back tomorrow
Maybe bit surprised but they need to learn how to close out a game - for ONCE! We're youngest team in the league or mabye second youngest. Those young Kings legs can handle it and they shouldn't complain. No excuses. Very quick flight from NO to Houston, less than 35 minutes.

K

KingMilz

Great team effort and excellent passing from the majority of the team, that was a nice change from the last two games.

K

KingMilz

Has JT had a 5+ game streak of playing and impacting like this in the last 3 years or so? He was playing AD physical while being super effective on O. I really like what I'm seeing from JT making the Landry signing even worse once again.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Extremely strange coaching in the 4th. Especially considering we play the Rockets tomorrow. Ray Mac, Landry, Gray should have been in with 6-7 mins left
Gotta disagree. The starters need to learn how to play down the stretch and not lose focus, etc. Putting Ray, Landry and Gray in with that much time left could have easily led to disaster. That's the LAST thing you want on the road.

The whole starting unit did a great job tonight, Cousins probably had his best 2 way game of the season. IT was forcing one too many shots on a bad shooting night, but made up for it with the 11 assists and pushing the pace. JT was a physical force against Davis and absolutely gives you 100% out there, he was just outworking his guy, incredible cardio. MT did a great job on Gordon and chipped in with a few shots to keep the defense honest. Rudy Gay.