[Game] Kings @ Nuggets - Wednesday, Feb. 13 - 6PT/9ET

I stand by my comment. I've seen nothing thus far in THIS GAME to indicate your opinion is correct. But I tell you what - I won't respond to any more of your comments.
Jokic is a higher IQ player than Willie. Several crafty plays by Jokic being guarded one on one by Willie spurred my comment. It's not that hard to see. Jokic is using is mind to his advantage vs. Willie. This isn't really controversial.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Like to see Bagley body up against the bigger Plumlee... The heart of the kid is unbelievable.

GO KINGS!!

GREAT Timeout by Coach there!

Timeouts when you are ahead and on a mild run are underrated. You want to hold that lead and settle the game into that big gap, rather than letting them push back right away.

Jokic is a higher IQ player than Willie. Several crafty plays by Jokic being guarded one on one by Willie spurred my comment. It's not that hard to see. Jokic is using is mind to his advantage vs. Willie. This isn't really controversial.
Jokic is a dark horse almost MVP caliber player. Not sure what you are expecting Willie, or anyone else on our team for that matter, to do to make that not be so?