Kings Main Problem(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the pathetic "effort" against the Nets, the Kings management need to realize that they only have 2 legit starters on the team: Tyreke and Landry. The rest of the roster is compiled of a bunch of role players that don't have the "star" ability to fill out a scary starting 5. The Kings better hope to get a top 5 pick and obtain a FA that can start because I feel that the talent all around is not there. No "true" PG or SG....to many SF and a C who thinks he is a SG. I know you all will flame me for this, but even ya'll can't be happy about scoring only 79 aganst the Nets. Heck, the GSW scored 78 that night in a half. BTW, please don't give me greif for the GSW bit, since I watch the local teams on CSN....I just love watching sports. Anyhow, I will chat with you guys and gals after the draft to see how the Kings stack up in 2010-2011. Until that Day.:)

The team is hardly a finished product and we all know we're in the rebuilding stage. Patience. It's hard, but patience is necessary. BTW, GSW aren't going anywhere this year, either. They are definitley no better than the Kings.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm closing this thread in the interest of a myriad of other threads that all seem to be discussing various aspects of "what's wrong with the Kings"...

Status
Not open for further replies.