[Game] Kings @ Indiana Pacers, 2/2/2024, 4:30p PT/7:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
On February 18, 2024, the city of Indianapolis will host the 2023-2024 NBA Season's version of the All Star Game, as well as the festivities that surround the game.

Sacramento, unfortunately (or fortunately if you want to look at it that way), will not be sending anyone to the game, but we will have representation elsewhere.

Thankfully, for the fine folks in Indianapolis and surrounding areas, THE Beam Team will be paying them a nice visit on this fine Friday in February.

Time for our little group of All Stars to put on a preview for the fine folks out there, and show them what's in store for them in a few weeks.....

BEANS WILL BE LIT IN HOOSIER TOWN TONIGHT!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Fox and Sabonis gotta come out chippy after the snubs for sure!

Domas easy getting an impressive triple dub.

Fox listlessly jacking even more 3s and.... hopefully hitting them?!*

*Fox slander aside, I fully expect him to get back to being a grade A *** kicker post All Star break, as that seems to be his weird pattern.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Fox and Sabonis gotta come out chippy after the snubs for sure!

Domas easy getting an impressive triple dub.

Fox listlessly jacking even more 3s and.... hopefully hitting them?!*

*Fox slander aside, I fully expect him to get back to being a grade A *** kicker post All Star break, as that seems to be his weird pattern.
LOL. I agree though with the notion that he probably gets back to form after the All Star break. I sure hope he does.

I’m not feeling good about this one. We can beat anyone if we come out with energy and share the ball. Who knows if that will happen.

Oddly enough, McConnell had a DNPCD last night against the Knickerbockers.

Myles Turner will not play tonight, nor will Sasha Vezenkov. Any updates on Haliburton?
Not sure if Hali will play or whether he'll be on restrictions. No words from pacers yet that I know of yet. I think the other guy the Kings should worry about is Nembhard. I've been watching him here and there in the last week of games and he has been playing great taking over for hali.

Kings loss their last game against the pacers because they couldn't make a freethrow to save their life. Looks like it maybe a repeat of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.