Kings @ clippers game, staples center, monday 6 december

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
FINAL UPDATE ! 10/29/10

We now have 16 in our group as of today and encourage anyone who wants to join our joyous bunch for a rollyicking KingsFans at the Clippers game on Monday, 6 December in Staples Center to let me know soon as we will need to close ticket sales by November 12 as required by the Clips.

1. Tickets in the same section (lower level, corner) in rows 13, 14 and 15, 4-6 rows lower than those we had in February. Tickets now are only $40 each

2. Our group will again do a KingsFans.com High Five tunnel for the Kings as they come out onto the court. :D

I will bring our giant KingsFans SoCal group banner for a group photo in front of staples before the game.

If you want tickets, let me know by private message AND HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WILL BUY. then i'll send you info on where to send your check. Hooo Rah!

Last edited:
Just sent you a private message but I'll post here too. My brother Jesse and I are both in for two tickets. We'll be in LA the Friday before to watch our Kings take on the evil Lakers too. Thanks for putting this together.

CruzDude

Cruz Dude, It was a great time last year. I'm going to try to make it. Do we get the same deal with the tunnel?
YEP! Fan tunnel is a done deal according to our Account Executive!!! For those who weren't at the February Clips game, the Fan Tunnel is a blast. You get to high-five all the Kings as they run out and onto the court. The Kings get a kick out of it as well.

Nice video work by Jesse! That sure was fun. I would love to be there again, but I don't think I can afford the trip this year. It's tempting, though. :)

CruzDude

Thanks Jesse that was great little video of our group, who had way more fun than any of the clipper fans. Hope you make it for the December 6 game at Staples. This time I'll bring out our big KingsFans.com banner for the video.

CruzDude

From mike0476 we get this update:

"My brother and I will be there for the game (along with the Lakers game the Friday before) and he is bringing his new HD camera. He will be taking some video and pictures and will provide yet another video."

I am also working with media folk to get our 5-10 sec of on-air fame on the broadcast back to Sacramento as they did back in February.

Just found out that South West has an incredible deal for airfare.

For the next 72 hours you can purchase tickets to fly from Sacramento to LA and back for $60 during the time we're attending the game.

Combine that with lower level seats to a Kings at Clippers game for $40, you're looking at a great deal.

Hang out with us Kings fan before the game, check out Staples Center and its surroundng area and high five the team from the tunnel is priceless.

Hotel will be on you though. :)

CruzDude

FINAL NOTICE FOLKS FOR TICKETS FOR KINGS @ CLIPPERS, 6 DECEMBER

The Clips just sent me the final invoice for seats, great seats, lower down than in February: Rows 13, 14, 15 and 16 and in middle. But they want final payments for seats by Friday, Nov 5 ! So far we have used all seats allocated in rows 13 and 14. So lets get more going. Also have more T-shirts available for those that did not get one in February. Let me know. All are XL.

So, please notify me of your intention as soon as possible. Once we pay for seats, no guarantee for seats in our section or at our discounted price of only $40