[Game] Kings @ Celtics - 12/2/16 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

When it's between Ben and Invisible Afflalo, the answer SHOULD be obvious...
Its unbelievable Vlade gave A-Slow-O $12M. The same guy who didn't give a second glance to Myles Turner (21 PER, 15 PPG, 8 RPG, 2 BPG 54% FGs, 20 years old) and chose Willie who stagnated three years at Kentucky. And this is NOT second-guessing because I said so before that draft.

S

sactownfan

Cisco Gracia syndrome. Going all out at all times, even when slowing down and finesse is required.
I can't blame him... he was having his mins jerked around most of the season. Messes with a players calm

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I've always wondered what the difference was between a 7 footer like KG and a 7 footer like WCS was..? Is it drive? Passion, motor, how they were raised? What is the difference that makes a NBA player GREAT? What is stopping WCS from just going up and dunking it? Is he scared, is he not engaged?

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Great, just great, our MVP center hustling and gets cut over the eye and has to go out while we have players like Rudy and WCS barely breaking a sweat out there making lazy plays and not being engaged into the game

Its hard to win a game like this when Boogie and Rudy are not having their best nights and you need a 3rd or 4th scoring option to step up and be a star. DC? A-Slow-o? Ty? Omri? Beueller? Bueller? This is one of the failings of the team, no breadth of scoring prowess. This was completely anticipated following Vlade's pathetic free agent spending spree of over-the-hill has-beens and never-was.