Jazz @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
JT is always in foul trouble....

...He plays kinda sloppy and physical. But he really gets the rookie whistle treatment. Every game I watch he gets a couple fouls that shouldnt have been called, or even worse should have been called the other way.

Well, we get to see more beasting from Moore now!

first why is spencer on the bench still?

ive seen so many open lay ups given up on plays sadly the team is kind of slow on the defensive switching... i lke the passing though

thompsons doing good too

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
some of the most BS calls Ive ever seen in a game, all the calls going to DWILL didn't he just do the same thing to Bjax that Martin did to him?

Whatever the result is I'm happy with how we've played overall. Kevin is showing that he's an awesome player, just needs to continue to grow and gain experience which is hard with a young team and young not very good coach. But still great game

I want to see martins FG% in late game shots. Sure - you could call bs on those last two plays ( charging and the no call ) but Martin looks to go to the line wayy to much. Take the shot and if the contact comes it comes ...

Refs messed the game imo.....But all in all great game by Martin and Thompson...
Forgot to say, Thanks C-Webb for the great moments!!

Last edited:
I hope that all of you that got to go the the game had fun. It seemed like old ARCO for a while. It was great to see parts of THE TEAM again. I enjoyed this game more than most of the others this season. Half time alone was worth it all.

Thanks Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.