Jan 29 Sacramento @ Raptors

Ok heres the scoop, I go to the Kings-Raptors game every year the Kings come down to T-Dot, and I usually end up getting pretty crappy seats, like the upper upper level.. So was just wondering if better tickets were bought from Sacramento would they be cheaper, or if anyone for some reason has Kings @ Raptors tickets they are willing to sell.. Because I want a good seat this year but don't really have 300 $ to spend on it..

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OptimusRhyme said:
Ok heres the scoop, I go to the Kings-Raptors game every year the Kings come down to T-Dot, and I usually end up getting pretty crappy seats, like the upper upper level.. So was just wondering if better tickets were bought from Sacramento would they be cheaper, or if anyone for some reason has Kings @ Raptors tickets they are willing to sell.. Because I want a good seat this year but don't really have 300 $ to spend on it..
If better tickets were bought from Sacramento?

This is a Raptors home game, right? I don't think they'll be selling many tickets at Arco... ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If your INBOX wasn't full, you would have received the PM I tried to send you, basically telling you to send Optimum a PM if you wanted to recommend specific ticket sites.

;)

VF21 said:
If better tickets were bought from Sacramento?

This is a Raptors home game, right? I don't think they'll be selling many tickets at Arco... ;)

Hmm. I dunno just thought maybe they would sell all Kings tickets for every game there... My bad.. Looks like its balcony seats for me again ...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
OptimusRhyme said:
I found a good deal on Ebay, 2' Section 120 seats for 200 $ .. It's gonna be nice to be close for once...
I am glad for you, OR. Have a great time!!!!