Hot Babes Playoffs -- Lacy Underthings Conference Semis

Who Should Advance? (votes for each contestant tallied separately)

• #2 Bricklayer and #3 venom_7

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • #2 Bricklayer and #6 GoGoGadget

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • #7 C Diddy and #3 venom_7

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • #7 C Diddy and #6 GoGoGadget

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Okay, onto Rnd 2 -- the Conference Semis.

The Lacy Undethings winners in Rnd 1:
#2 Bricklayer d. #15 pdxkingsfan (25-2)
#3 venom_7 d. #14 Dime Dropper (21-8)
#6 GoGoGadget d. #11 bozzwell (17-12)
#7 C Diddy d. #10 Aleksandar N (15-12)

This thread will be for the matchups highlighted in yellow. #2 Bricklayer v. #7 C Diddy and #3 venom_7 v. #6 GoGoGadget. May the best babes win.

NOTE 1: polls will close Weds at midnight
NOTE 2: votes are tallied individually -- a vote for Bricklayer and Venom for instance counts as 1 vote for each individually, not as a vote for the pairing taken together. If one person votes for Bricklayer and venom, and another for Bricklayer and GGG, then Bricklayer has 2 votes, venom has 1 and GGG has 1.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Matchup 1

#2 Bricklayer v. #7 C Diddy

Bricklayer
1.03 - Kate Beckinsale
2.14 - Cindy Crawford
3.03 - Elisha Cuthbert
4.14 - Charisma Carpenter
5.03 - Kim Basinger
6.14 - Vida Guerra
7.03 - Keira Knightley
8.14 - Jolene Blalock
9.03 - Denise Richards
10.14 - Billie Piper
11.03 - Teri Hatcher
12.14 - Morena Baccarin
13.03 - Winona Ryder
14.14 - Odette Yustman
15.03 - Katherine McPhee
16.14 - Sarah Mutch
17.03 - Natasha Henstridge
18.14 - Sung Hi Lee
19.03 - Rose McGowan
20.14 - Barbi Benton

C Diddy
1.11 - Jessica Biel
2.06 - Anna Kournikova
3.11 - Britney Spears
4.06 - Isla Fisher
5.11 - Keeley Hazel
6.06 - Nikki Cox
7.11 - Katherine Heigl
8.06 - Mandy Moore
9.11 - Olivia Munn
10.06 - Josie Maran
11.11 - Lindsay Lohan
12.06 - Brooke Burns
13.11 - Grace Kelly
14.06 - Ivanka Trump
15.11 - Debbie Gibson
16.06 - Sophie Marceau
17.11 - Ali Larter
18.06 - Amber Heard
19.11 - Bar Refaeli
20.06 - Misty May

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Matchup 2

#3 venom_7 v. #6 GoGoGadget

venom_7
1.05 - Scarlett Johansson
2.12 - Meagan Good
3.05 - Hayden Panettiere
4.12 - Jennifer Love Hewitt
5.05 - Kristen Bell
6.12 - Kate Hudson
7.05 - Shakira Ripoll
8.12 - Tina Fey
9.05 - Ellen Page
10.12 - Kate Winslet
11.05 - Donna Feldman
12.12 - Ayumi Hamasaki
13.05 - Brittany Murphy
14.12 - Maria Sharapova
15.05 - Dania Ramirez
16.12 - Emilie de Ravin
17.05 - Zooey Deschanel
18.12 - Katy Perry
19.05 - Selma Blair
20.12 - Layla Kayleigh

GogoGadget
1.14 - Angelina Jolie
2.03 - Milla Jovovich
3.14 - Natalie Portman
4.03 - Rosario Dawson
5.14 - Rebecca Romijn
6.03 - Sherilyn Fenn
7.14 - Heather Graham
8.03 - Eva Green
9.14 - Famke Janssen
10.03 - Gabrielle Union
11.14 - Christy Turlington
12.03 - Shalom Harlow
13.14 - Patricia Arquette
14.03 - Drew Barrymore
15.14 - Rita Hayworth
16.03 - Shirley Manson
17.14 - Aisha Tyler
18.03 - Nicole Muirbrook Wagner
19.14 - Ève Salvail
20.03 - Laura Prepon

Last edited:
wow I am getting destroyed thus far.

a trend in a lot of these draft threads: these are more of popularity contests to some and it shows when some of the more tenured board members consistently succeed in these things. IE: I thought Mr. Slims list was horrible, frankly, but he still managed to pull a decent number of votes. I realize that not everyone has my opinion and it is to no slight of Slim, but I think I have a pretty general middle-of-the-road approach to these things.

I dunno, maybe I just have a really messed up perspective. I like GGGs list tho. A few bombshells but most of it is made up of women I've never heard of.

as an aside, this is how I vote (with italics determining the winner)

#2 Bricklayer 9 v. #7 C Diddy 10

Kate Beckinsale v. Jessica Biel
Cindy Crawford v. Anna Kournikova
Elisha Cuthbert v.Britney Spears
Charisma Carpenter v. Isla Fisher
Kim Basinger v. Keeley Hazel
Vida Guerra v. Nikki Cox
Keira Knightley v. Katherine Heigl
Jolene Blalock v. Mandy Moore
Denise Richards v. Olivia Munn
Billie Piper v. Josie Maran
Teri Hatcher v. Lindsay Lohan
Morena Baccarin v. Brooke Burns draw
Winona Ryder v. Grace Kelly
Odette Yustman v. Ivanka Trump
Katherine McPhee v. Debbie Gibson
Sarah Mutch v. Sophie Marceau
Natasha Henstridge v. Ali Larter
Sung Hi Lee v. Amber Heard
Rose McGowan v. Bar Refaeli
Barbi Benton v. Misty May

Last edited:

Bricklayer

I like GGGs list tho. A few bombshells but most of it is made up of women I've never heard of.
I suspect the above statement must be more a question of your (likely) age -- that list goes 11 deep before you hit her first relative unknown (Eva Green being perhaps the closest thing to an exception). And I don't mean in a I-know-so-many-hot-women sort of way. I mean in a headlining movie/being on the cover of magazines sort of way. Supermodels, headlining actresses and Bond girls -- not exactly low profile.

Last edited:
a trend in a lot of these draft threads: these are more of popularity contests to some and it shows when some of the more tenured board members consistently succeed in these things.
I disagree.

I am, easily, the board's favorite poster and have yet to win one of these things. :p

The whole "popularity contest" is an easy thing to throw out there, but it really has no merit.

Sure some old-timey forum goers are gonna get a couple votes here and there from friends, that's just gonna happen. They've been around longer. They have more people maybe apt to vote for them.

But hell, I'm definitely not the best liked guy around and got 1 vote from the finals in the music draft. Also, two extremely well-liked posters were at the absolute bottom of the voting in my movie draft (you can look it up if you want to).

I'm not gonna look it up right now, but I don't thinK D-Mass or Jerryaki are mods. And they aren't even the oldest of members. But, they are our two winners so far.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
The whole "popularity contest" is an easy thing to throw out there, but it really has no merit.

Sure some old-timey forum goers are gonna get a couple votes here and there from friends, that's just gonna happen. They've been around longer. They have more people maybe apt to vote for them.

But hell, I'm definitely not the best liked guy around and got 1 vote from the finals in the music draft. Also, two extremely well-liked posters were at the absolute bottom of the voting in my movie draft (you can look it up if you want to).

I'm not gonna look it up right now, but I don't thinK D-Mass or Jerryaki are mods. And they aren't even the oldest of members. But, they are our two winners so far.
I didn't win the movie draft, so I know this thing is rigged. :p

wow I am getting destroyed thus far.

a trend in a lot of these draft threads: these are more of popularity contests to some and it shows when some of the more tenured board members consistently succeed in these things. IE: I thought Mr. Slims list was horrible, frankly, but he still managed to pull a decent number of votes. I realize that not everyone has my opinion and it is to no slight of Slim, but I think I have a pretty general middle-of-the-road approach to these things.

I dunno, maybe I just have a really messed up perspective. I like GGGs list tho. A few bombshells but most of it is made up of women I've never heard of.
Bro, you had Jennifer Love Hewitt. You lost my vote there. I always put as much weight for a dislike than a like in my votes, sometimes more.

Your conspiracy theory is shot to hell as atxrocker is still in this. ;)

Last edited:
Bro, you had Jennifer Love Hewitt. You lost my vote there. I always put as much weight for a dislike than a like in my votes, sometimes more.

Your conspiracy theory is shot to hell as atxrocker is still in this. ;)
I never said it was a science or a fact; just an observation. Really the only example I have is Slim getting a lot of votes and Bricklayer going really far into the movie draft thread :p

ps: Jennifer Love Hewitt is a stone cold fox

I suspect the above statement must be more a question of your (likely) age -- that list goes 11 deep before you hit her first relative unknown (Eva Green being perhaps the closest thing to an exception). And I don't mean in a I-know-so-many-hot-women sort of way. I mean in a headlining movie/being on the cover of magazines sort of way. Supermodels, headlining actresses and Bond girls -- not exactly low profile.

Age, not so much to do with it. I have this thing about not following pop culture one bit outside of the two TV shows I watch and Judd Apatow comedies. Granted, anything not here and now will not garner my vote. I like recent and relevant.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I never said it was a science or a fact; just an observation. Really the only example I have is Slim getting a lot of votes and Bricklayer going really far into the movie draft thread :p

ps: Jennifer Love Hewitt is a stone cold fox
I voted AGAINST Jennifer Love Hewitt and Britney Spears. So my votes went to Brickie and G3.

Bricklayer

The polls are closed in this one -- onto the Conference Finals! The Rnd 2 winners are:

#2 Bricklayer d. #7 C Diddy (18-5)
#6 GoGoGadget d. #3 venom_7 (14-9)

Bricklayer

OK Brick, I have to ask - what does the small print in GGG picture say? I can't read it....

I know -- that damn pink font just got obliterated by the compression. Not sure why.

As for what it says -- GGG demanded some alliteration to go with her name, so I obliged. And given that she and I are now facing each other in the Conference Finals...think it was something like gross, grotesque, gruesome, grodie, gloomy, grisly, grubby, grimy, groveling and good-for-nothing. :p

Last edited:
OK Brick, I have to ask - what does the small print in GGG picture say? I can't read it....
It says:

"Vote for Gadget. Vote for Gadget. Even if she and I somehow get matched up in the conference finals, you should still vote for Gadget. I throw myself on my sword and sacrifice myself for her superior island. A vote for Gadget is a vote for all things good and wonderful in this world. Vote for Gadget."