hello there its meeee ... u kno me ... yes ... me

hello just wanted to say whats up to everyone there who remembers me ... have not posted here that much anymore
yeah ... peja is the reason

anyways ...

peja had a good game :p ... 22 pts

do you miss this guy (just a lil bit at least ???) or do you miss me more ?

HOLLAAAAAAA :cool:

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
To answer your questions: No... And no.

But, it's good to hear that Stojakovic is doing well in Indiana; I was never a fan, but I never rooted for him to fail, either.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
To answer your questions: No... And no.

But, it's good to hear that Stojakovic is doing well in Indiana; I was never a fan, but I never rooted for him to fail, either.
no and NO ???????????

fair enough

i dont like you either then

i was at the game, live.

i also got his autograph and i took a picture with him ! :D

i'm very happy that he's doing well! hope he keeps it up :)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
LjuboDaMan said:
no and NO ???????????

fair enough

i dont like you either then
My feelings are, surprisingly, unhurt... If you didn't want an answer to the question, you shouldn't have asked it in the first place; or did you just assume that everybody on this board likes everybody else?

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
My feelings are, surprisingly, unhurt... If you didn't want an answer to the question, you shouldn't have asked it in the first place; or did you just assume that everybody on this board likes everybody else?
:D:D:D good stuff

LjuboDaMan said:
you cant actually trick me ...

i know this used to be family around here ...

and it still is

but right now i have to say go Peja, go Pacers :cool:
THat is pretty sad and I thought you a Kings fan. How can anyone not be a Kings fan after watching our team for so many years?

AleksandarN said:
THat is pretty sad and I thought you a Kings fan. How can anyone not be a Kings fan after watching our team for so many years?

Yeah man this is THE KINGS and they are awesome and things look like they might be looking up. Why leave now?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glad to see you drop in, Ljubo...

;)

I see you posting over at PacersDigest.

I'm glad to see Peja doing well. I'm glad to see Artest doing well. I hope it continues for each player and that fans of both can continue to enjoy watching them.

As far as "leaving," you have every right to follow whatever team you like. You never hid that you were a player fan, and there's no harm in that whatsoever.

You'll always be welcome to drop in and say "Howdy."

:D

dont get me wrong ... i still like the kings

ill never have more fun than watchin vlade, peja, cwebb, mike, doug ... bobby , hedo ... jwillllllllll

that was the first team that got me really into all this ... im a basketball freak now ... and it all started thanks to the Kings

fans are awesomeeeeee ... and ill always follow the Kings ... doesnt matter whos playing for Sac (too bad it had to finish like this ... we could of won a title but it was great anyways)

but yes gotta also say that Pacers rule 'cause my home boy is over there

hehe

go pacers, go kings, go raptors (yes yes i know) and go leafs go :p

Last edited: