Halftime entertainment-what was that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was at a basketball game. Then I'm watching a Jewish religious ceremony. Did I fall into a black hole? I thought it was highly inappropriate. Now any other religious order has a right to request and expect that their religion be showcased at the Kings game. WTF? Now I don't have anything against the Jewish faith. I even support Israel 100 percent. But I don't go to a basketball game to experience religious ceremonies. Shouldn't the Catholics be able to come in and give a short mass? Maybe hold a holy communion for the crowd. How about Muslims? Should we pray to Mecca? How about the Mormons and their angel Moroni? Why not the Bhuddists and the Sikhs? Again, it was just inappropriate. It was neither the time, nor the place. Dear Kings: 96 percent of the population of California are not Jewish. I'll go to a church for my religious needs, not the Golden 1 Center and not at the basketball game.

I thought I was at a basketball game. Then I'm watching a Jewish religious ceremony. Did I fall into a black hole? I thought it was highly inappropriate. Now any other religious order has a right to request and expect that their religion be showcased at the Kings game. WTF? Now I don't have anything against the Jewish faith. I even support Israel 100 percent. But I don't go to a basketball game to experience religious ceremonies. Shouldn't the Catholics be able to come in and give a short mass? Maybe hold a holy communion for the crowd. How about Muslims? Should we pray to Mecca? How about the Mormons and their angel Moroni? Why not the Bhuddists and the Sikhs? Again, it was just inappropriate. It was neither the time, nor the place. Dear Kings: 96 percent of the population of California are not Jewish. I'll go to a church for my religious needs, not the Golden 1 Center and not at the basketball game.
What happened at half time?

Status
Not open for further replies.