[Grades] Grades v. Warriors 2/3/2015

What's your favorite Mexican/Tex/Mex dish?

• Tacos!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Burritos!

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Enchiladas!

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Tostadas!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quesadillas!

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Nachos!

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Fajitas!

• Carnitas!

• Chili!

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Tamales!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno about that play. Seemed much ado about not much. A bizarre play, but something clearly amiss there. Cousins was efforting big time at that point in the game, and then all of a sudden he's wildly out of position and does not even move? No idea what happened, but it was like he didn't know the ball had been inbounded or something. Don't think it was intentional, not even sure I'd say it was lazy. Just not ready.
That would be a bit more believable if he'd at least attempted to move once he saw Speights cut to the basket. Instead he just stood there, not even an "oh crap" flinch. Either he somehow thought he was on offense or just decided to screw that defensive possession.

Also, we know how competitive Cousins is. We've seen him get mad when he or team mates screw up. Yet he didn't seem too upset that his man just got an unchallenged dunk cos of his mental lapse or whatever.

Not a big deal to me, but let's call it what it was.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That would be a bit more believable if he'd at least attempted to move once he saw Speights cut to the basket. Instead he just stood there, not even an "oh crap" flinch. Either he somehow thought he was on offense or just decided to screw that defensive possession.

Also, we know how competitive Cousins is. We've seen him get mad when he or team mates screw up. Yet he didn't seem too upset that his man just got an unchallenged dunk cos of his mental lapse or whatever.

Not a big deal to me, but let's call it what it was.
Let's be honest. None of us really knows what it was...

Sorry bud, but no. We don't know why that happened, but it wasn't an accident. He literally didn't move. It was a message to someone, and if his teammates aren't on board with that action it could cause a spiral.
Take a look at the whole inbound play and watch the player guarding the inbound pass (IIRC it was Collison) and he was caught off guard as well and by the time he reacted Speighs was already at the rim.

I think 3 players in that sequence were caught completely off guard with Cousins being one of them. Maybe its the team sending the hierarchy a big FU but it wasn't only Cousins who slept throuh that inbound pass.

what the hell is that? it gives me both a woody and a heart attack just looking at it.....
It's their friday special.

From the website:

Friday: First, we take pulled pork, cajun sausage links and ground mild sausage. Then, we spice it with our house rub, roll it all together, wrap it in a weave of bacon and glaze it. Order the spicy version with jalapeños inside too! Call it what you’d like – we call it delicious. (Available until it sells out!)

AND I'M HAVING IT TOMORROW

Here's their Thursday special, and I may be having it tonight:

Thirsty Thursday: It’s Dollar Deal Day! $1.00 draft pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon and $1.00 jalapeño poppers (bacon wrapped jalapeños, stuffed with cream cheese and our pulled pork).

Here's their Thursday special, and I may be having it tonight:

Thirsty Thursday: It’s Dollar Deal Day! $1.00 draft pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon and $1.00 jalapeño poppers (bacon wrapped jalapeños, stuffed with cream cheese and our pulled pork).

oh my lord $1 beer and $1 bacon jalapeno poppers!???!?!?! i need to find this place immediately

oh my lord $1 beer and $1 bacon jalapeno poppers!???!?!?! i need to find this place immediately
Come on up to Moscow, Idaho! Great little college town, University of Idaho. It's an awesome mix of farmers, ranchers, students, coffee shops, yoga studios and food co-op, TWO independent art house theaters on Main St., great restaurants... just a sweet, sweet little town. Much friendliness, no snobbiness, open minded but not hipster, artsy but not airy fairy, outdoorsy but not athletically obnoxious. Oh, and I pay $325 for a nice little studio/1br.

Come on up to Moscow, Idaho! Great little college town, University of Idaho. It's an awesome mix of farmers, ranchers, students, coffee shops, yoga studios and food co-op, TWO independent art house theaters on Main St., great restaurants... just a sweet, sweet little town. Much friendliness, no snobbiness, open minded but not hipster, artsy but not airy fairy, outdoorsy but not athletically obnoxious. Oh, and I pay $325 for a nice little studio/1br.
Man my Grandfather JUST moved back to CA from Idaha last weekend. i think i blew my chance of visiting that BBQ place

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
er...pork and beans on rice? served with chopsticks?

BTW, random rant: chopsticks are a sincerely stupid and inefficient eating device who's sole advantage is in being cheap enough for peasants to make. I laugh at people who use them in an effort to appear all culturally sophisticated. I am mediocre at best with them, and have long since decided if the point is to eat, why the hell not just ask for the fork? Works much better.

BTW, random rant: chopsticks are a sincerely stupid and inefficient eating device who's sole advantage is in being cheap enough for peasants to make. I laugh at people who use them in an effort to appear all culturally sophisticated. I am mediocre at best with them, and have long since decided if the point is to eat, why the hell not just ask for the fork? Works much better.
Plus, having the fork on your person in a restaurant run by FOREIGNERS, in case needed to subdue a terrorist or an infiltrator is, well... not only a right, but a duty. Merika. Love it or leave it.

Tetsujin should know this dish

And by the way, if anyone is thinking of saying this thread is getting off topic, let me ask you this: Would you rather be talking about the Kings? No, of course not. All food blogs/digressions/random rants should now be considered protest posts, against the current state of the the Org, as created by the FO.

There is no such thing as a digression when from a topic when the topic at hand doesn't deserve our attention anyway.

So, Comrades, join me in posting random, mildly entertaining, or not, posts, and each will be cheered as a big FU to the FO. I dare you.