[Grades] Grades v. Thunder 1/19/2014

Williams and Thompson both average 25min/gm. Now Landry is back. What happens to their minutes?

• No change = Landry with 14min (basically just takes Acy's 14min)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Thompson 20min, DWill 25min = Landry with 19min (Acy's+5min)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • DWill 20min, Thompson 25min = Landry with 19min (Acy's+5min)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • DWill 20min, Thompson 20min = Landry with 24min (Acy's+10min)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Thompson 15min, Dwill 25min = Landry with 24min (Acy's+10min)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Thompson 15min, DWill 20min = Landry with 29min (Acy's+15min)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thompson 15min, DWill 15min = Landry with 34min (Acy's+20min)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DWill 15min, Thompson 25min = Landry with 24min (Acy's+10min)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • DWill 15min, Thompson 20min = Landry with 29min (Acy's+15min)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • one or other out of main rotation

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

That sucked.

The two elite teams on this trip have handled us easily, and I do mean EASILY. Just have to hope we aren't getting punch drunk and can finish strong. Meanwhile Cuz is showing troubling signs of wearing down. Does not help that the coaching staff appears to have hired Coach Smart as a consultant, and is currently in the process of aiding a full fledged regression to last year's Cuz as they give him the ball higher and higher and higher and have him functioning as a 7'0' guard trying to slash and drive and dish.

So the good: Isaiah Thomas. Appeared to be the only major King the Thunder did not have a gameplan for, and I suspect that was about right. only they might have been planning on him getting 20-25, not having 20 halfway through the 2nd quarter. they did switch things up after half and had Thabo checking him, which slowed the numbers, but he still reached his career high late in the game.

Probably better that everybody was watching football. Although that didn't go the way most on here wanted either. Still in honor of it, we'll flavor our Girls for the night, and make it NFL cheerleaders night. Always looking for silver linings.

Your Consoritum Graders tonight:
Bricklayer
Uncia03
Spudfan
Rainmaker
MassachusettsKingsFan

Boxscore

Stats: 27min 6pts (3-7, 0-1, 0-0) 2reb 4ast 0stl 0blk 3TO
Gay ( D- ) -- I strongly considered an F here after the fool got himself thrown out of the game as a topper, and indeed, maybe it should have been. I certainly wouldn't argue too vociferously with somebody leaning that way. In any case, Scott Brooks beat Rudy Gay tonight before the ball was even tipped. It was gameplan all the way as the Thunder were NOT going to let Rudy Gay beat them, and so practically everytime he touched the ball they came with a quick double before he could even make his move. And if that was the end of it, even with paltry numbers I would not have totally slaughtered his grade. Maybe a C of some sort or something -- if they double you all night not exactly your fault for not scoring 30. But unfortunately that wasn't the end of it. Showed a very poor feel for those doubles, recognized them late, seemed reluctant to give the ball up when he should, and then forced terrible passes through walls of Thunder arms for multiple turnovers. To make matters worse, showed little ability to stay with Durant on the other end of the floor, and thus a theoretical matchup of the two best SFs in the West turned into a flat beatdown. Two of his three scores came once when he really turned on the jets on the break, and once when he made a very fast move before the double could arrive for a nifty little finish on the far side of the rim. Don't actually remember the third hit, but I would almost guarantee you it didn't come off of him holding the ball and trying to do the star shoot over you thing. Anyway, bad bad night, and then as a capper in the early 4th I think just finally got tired of getting his butt kicked and wanted to go home. So got one T. Then wouldn't stop, got the other, and went and hit the showers. The Minny explosion is really the only good game he's had on this trip now. --Brick

NFL cheerleaders (in this case Danielle Gamba) can do FHM shoots as well.

Stats: 30min 11pts (5-10, 0-0, 1-2) 10reb 0ast 0stl 2blk 0TO
Thompson ( B ) -- It feels like Thompson has been playing better basketball lately, and this game would be another solid example of that. He scored 10 points tonight and I think all of them were off of good role-player type moves. He was moving really well without the ball inside, and before things got out of hand he was getting the ball in some really nice spots for easy layups and dunks. He didn’t hit all of them, but that is Jason Thompson. He was also his normal nuisance self on the offensive glass, as 6 of his 10 rebounds were all of the offensive variety. He was really battling on the boards. Where JT’s game tonight kind of fell apart was on defense. He just wasn’t as good as he has been this season. Serge Ibaka was getting a lot of open jumpers, and Jason was late closing out on most of them. It’s hard to say exactly why Ibaka was left open so many times tonight without knowing what the Kings defensive schemes are. He was getting caught helping when he didn’t necessarily have to, and no one was ‘helping the helper’ which really led to Ibaka’s big night. Jason’s production tailed off in the second half as the Thunder started to pull away, but I thought that this was a pretty good game from Thompson overall. He would pretty far down on my list of reasons why the Kings got blown out tonight. --Mass

Marlana Araf, who has quite the internet following as it turns out. Wonder why.

Stats:33min 16pts (6-17, 0-0, 4-6) 14reb 1ast 2stl 3blk 7TO
Cousins ( D+ ) -- Well, the wheels came off in this one. I believe Cousins just set the Sacramento Kings record for most consecutive double-doubles with 13, and it’s an accomplishment that I believe Cousins will not enjoy in the slightest. After not being terribly effective and losing a winnable game in Memphis, Cousins looked as if the road trip and the heart-breaking loss was just wearing him down. At no point in this game did he look like the dominant big man that we’ve been used to seeing over the last month or two. Things started off roughly as he picked up a foul trying to block Perkins shot at the rim, then another one a couple minutes later on a terrible call by the refs. I think picking up that early 2nd foul really just de-railed Cousins and his game, as Malone was forced to send him to the bench. He shot poorly from the field, as he had no lift on his shot and didn’t seem to be able to use his strength to clear out enough space to get shots through Perkins and over Ibaka. He only had his shot blocked once in this game, which was good to see, and it didn’t really look as if he was quickly putting up shots to avoid getting blocked, but he just didn’t have any sort of feel for the basket in this one. In addition, to the very poor shooting, he was a turn-over machine. He had a couple turn-overs where he got into the post, but couldn’t get a good shot and was called for the 3 second violation. In addition he got the ball out on the perimeter a ton and it looked as if he had zero confidence in his outside jumper, and he actually airballed 2 perimeter jumpers, which points to some fatigue. Because his jumper wasn’t on he insisted on taking Perkins off the dribble (not a bad idea, really) but then when OKC collapsed he ended up either turning it over or making a bad pass. From a defensive stand-point he was guarding Perkins, and for some reason OKC went to Perkins quite a bit, but Perkins is just really ineffective on the offensive end, so Cousins never was in much trouble having to guard him. You might think that his 14 rebounds would constitute a good rebounding performance, but unfortunately it didn’t even look as if he was going to get his 10th rebound. Malone put him back in the game with 10 minutes even though it felt as if the game was out of reach. Cousins picked up almost half of his rebounds in that stretch where the game was mostly out of reach. I will mention that when Cousins got back in during the 2nd quarter he had a span of 2 minutes where he attempted to be the facilitator. He made nice passes to both JT and Williams who both missed their open jumpers and attempted an alley-oop pass to Gay which was just a bit beyond Rudy’s reach. So just a struggle of a game for Cousins and even though he put up some points and rebounds his shooting was poor, his turn-overs were glaringly bad, and he just didn’t impose his will in any facet of this game. --Uncia

Stats: 20min 0pts (0-3, 0-2, 0-0) 2reb 3ast 2stl 0blk 3TO
Thornton ( D- ) -- There's really not a whole lot to grade here with Marcus, which is turning into a nightly theme. He is really having next to no impact and the one aspect of the game he's supposed to excel at, scoring, has been just as bad, if not worse this season than it has been at any point in his NBA career. Hit a grand total of 0 shots. Only took three. None were forces but solid, open looks which he wasn't even close on. Had a nice look to Rudy for one of his 3 assists but that pretty much was it for his offensive contribution. Defensively did get his hands on some loose balls and picked up a couple steals but mostly had the night off by guarding Sefolosha, or so you'd think but Thabo ended up outplaying Marcus on the offensive end, shooting 4-5 including 2-2 from 3, which in an ideal world would be closer to what Marcus would be giving us. Not good when the opposing defensive role player outplays you on the offensive end, Marcus. There isn't much else to say. Thornton was practically invisible out there in his 20 mins.--Rain

Stats: 39min 38pts (11-18, 4-8, 12-13) 1reb 6ast 0stl 0blk 1TO
Thomas ( A ) -- ok, my grader appears to have gone poof on this one, and this was the player of the game. So apologies, but let me fill in from memory for those who did not catch the game. Basically the deal was that the Thunder took Gay out of the picture with constant doubles, and the Perkins/Ibaka pairing has caused Cuz problems in the past as Perkins stands him up/slows him down, and then Ibaka comes flying over to block the shots. All of this depends of course on our SGs and PFs being totally contemptible offensive options. Anyway, IT was the only one of our weapons left in a 1 on 1 matchup from the beginning, and he started off the game hot, hit a few shots, got hotter, and with Cousins in foul trouble, Gay doubled out of existence, and both on the bench, we just left IT in there all the way through the middle of the 2nd quarter and he bombed away. There were a few dumb heat checks, but basically he just kept extending his range, and his eyes lit up saucers when Derek Fisher had to play long minutes because of foul trouble. Maybe the best matchup for IT in the league. Short, thick, old, and not a defender in his prime, and It went around him at will. In any case, IT was over 20pts by the time he finally sat down, think he had 26 by half, and was singlehandedly keeping it even respectable. After half the Thunder made one more change. They still doubled Gay, they still Perkins/Ibaka'd Cousins, but rather than let their PGs continue to prove they couldn't stop IT 1 on 1 they switched Thabo Sefalosha on him. Which you would think just wouldn't be enough quickness, but it actually did slow IT down, especially from range where the defensive height made a difference, and with that last weapon slowed, the others never getting much going, the Thunder just pulled away and put us away. IT wasn't getting as many looks/shots, so it never turned into a bad half of chucking, jut slow dissipation of impact. I did think there was a bit of stat padding, not by IT but by the coaching staff, as we played IT deep into the garbagetime of a lost 4th quarter to get him his career high, but we never went down by 30 or anything, so I suppose we were just hoping to get a little 8-0 run or something and make a game of it. Never happened though. --Brick filling in for Spud

placeholder...

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Bench

Stats: 11min 2pts (1-1, 0-0, 0-0) 1reb 0ast 0stl 0blk 1TO
Gray ( D- ) -- This was probably Gray’s most useless stretch of basketball for the Kings. He got the early nod when Cousins picked up the quick 2nd foul. Gray proceeded to then do absolutely nothing with those minutes. He was so ineffective that Malone only put him in for the last 30 seconds of the 3rd quarter so that Cousins wouldn’t pick up a foul on defense. Then Gray got back in for 2 more minutes at the very end of the game because Acy fouled out. If Acy hadn’t of fouled out, Gray wouldn’t have seen really seen the court after his 1st half stint. Gray usually plays big, grabs a few boards, sets a few good screens and calls it a day. In this one, he only secured one rebound in his 11 minutes, and that rebound came with 25 seconds left in the game. He wasn’t very strong with his screens, and of course, gave us one of his patented illegal screens for a TO, which he gets more often than not. He took 1 shot, when IT found him all along under the basket, and he made that shot. But he was in there to be big and to rebound, and he just failed completely at that job, which is what cost him all of his 2nd half minutes.--Uncia

Stats: 30min 5pts (1-5, 0-1, 3-4) 3reb 2ast 2stl 0blk 3TO
Williams ( D ) -- This was a bad game from Derrick Williams. And it wasn’t just an unproductive 30 minutes of basketball. It was worse than that. It’s unfortunate because it looked like he was finally starting to get comfortable with his big minute bench role, and then this. He came into the game and immediately had 6 points scored on him with lazy 3-point defense, and then surrendered an AND 1 to Durant. His defense was just bad no matter who Malone put him on. He spent a decent amount of time on Durant and just had no answer for him. I’m not even going to kill him for that, Durant is an amazing scorer, but it’s worth mentioning. He wasn’t much better offensively, either. His first post up attempt got stolen, he bricked a few to many jump shots, and then he got called for an obvious offensive foul trying to force something inside on the break. His one positive highlight was a really nice half court bounce pass to Isaiah Thomas in transition. It was pretty. But this was certainly a basketball game Derrick Williams is going to want to forget. Even though this wasn’t Williams’s night, I was happy to see Malone give him another 30 minutes. Good or bad, as an organization seeing this guy play major minutes every night is important.--Mass

Stats: 12min 0pts (0-3, 0-0, 0-0) 4reb 0ast 1stl 1blk 1TO
Acy ( C- ) -- Acy hustled in this one, but that’s about all that you can say. He fouled out of the game in only 12 minutes of action. He had 3 scoring opportunities which were mostly either offensive-rebound tip attempts or lay-ups, and he wasn’t able to convert any of them. He, like Gray, picked up a turn-over with an illegal screen. His defense didn’t really stand out, but it wasn’t porous. He was just sort of out there, but never really did a lot to contribute in this one. --Uncia

Cheerleaders can't be in skimpy uniforms ALL of the time. Sometimes they go home, relax...and change into their bikinis. :p (Mila Thompson, Redskins)

Stats: 21min 9pts (3-6, 1-3, 2-2) 3reb 1ast 0stl 0blk 1TO
McLemore ( B- ) -- I thought Ben showed signs that his confidence might slowly be coming back. Looked a little more confident out there than he has during the last month. Hit a deep 3 off a kick from Isaiah in the 2nd. That's the type of shot however, a spot up, catch a shoot situation which he's supposed to excel in as it fits his skillset, although he's been very shay in those situations early on in his career. What I liked seeing was Ben showing the confidence to put the ball on the floor a bit more which he did tonight as well as flashes of a mid-range game. He hit a shot in the 3rd where he faked, took two escape dribbles to his left, then went right up into his shot and hit it. That's the type of play I'd like to see more out of Ben going forward, when the 3 isn't there, use an escape dribble or two to get to a better spot on the floor. Probably isn't your typical (B-) performance but given his level of play and confidence lately, this was a step in the right direction.--Rain

Stats: 9min 0pts (0-3, 0-2, 0-0) 0reb 0ast 0stl 0blk 0TO
Fredette ( ) -- --Spud

Stats: 9min 6pts (3-4, 0-0, 0-1) 4reb 0ast 0stl 0blk 0TO
Landry ( B ) -- About an hour before tipoff we all found out that Carl Landry would dress for this one without knowing if he’d actually play. Well, with this game thoroughly out of reach by the 4th quarter Malone gave him a 9-minute stretch to close out the game, and Carl looked like Carl. I mean, his first bucket was an offensive rebound put back AND1 … If I remember Carl Landry 20 years from now that is the sort of play I’ll remember him for. That is who he is. Rebound the ball, go right back up with it. He would also add two nice post buckets in the final minutes, proving (to me, anyway) that he’s ready to go. He looked healthy. He looked ready. So where does he play? I’m assuming Acy, and maybe even Gray will fall completely out of the rotation. The trick will be making sure one of Jason Thompson and DeMarcus Cousins are on the floor at all times, because if Malone goes with a Landry-Williams backup frontcourt, the Kings are going to be in trouble. It was good to Landry back, though, and he legitimately looked like a skilled player who can help out the bench unit. He’s certainly a better, more polished player than Acy. --Mass

placeholder...

Last edited:
Cousins isn't doing enough work to get position in the post(probably an effect of playing against Hibbert, Pekovic, Gasol, Perkins in consecutive games), when they run a play for him in the post he ends up 15-17 ft from the basket and having to either face up or back his man down for a long time, which means his shot will be off form all the work he's doing. In this game in particular he wasn't even looking to pass when he was backing in or driving into double and even triple teams. Gay was being doubled and kept getting flustered trying to pass out of it, I have noticed that he is not very good at passing out of double teams. IT was really the only one creating shots for others tonight with his penetration, especially in the first half. I know people want a pass first PG, but that would mean our offense would consist heavily of Cousins and Gay isolation, i would not feel comfortable with that until i see that both are willing and good passers out of double teams.

K

KingMilz

Until Cousins actually attempts to improve his shot selection and actually play like a big man and make patient strong moves/post ups instead of weak drives he and the team are going nowhere. All these garbage off the dribble mid range air balls and rushed forces against 2/3 people have to stop. It kills people desire to play with him consistanty watching him take shots he has no chance of making. Last 3-5 games he was not made anyone better and seems like he's just stad padding and nothing else at the expense of the team. If Mike Malone really is a good coach he's got to do something about his forced shots. Even in all his good games he takes way to many dumb shots but his talent managed to kind of hide it.

Lost major respect for Rudy Gay today instead of staying in the game the guy got himself thrown out on purpose cause all game he played scared against Durrant and could not handle the embarrasment and frustration. It's bad enough he came in and was shook/played like a pansy but to get yourself thrown out like that shows massive mental weakness.

JT/IT were terrific, Thompson has been very good lately, taking quality shots and playing good D. Thomas went off but won't get any credit for it here since it's him.
Well, if the plan was to let IT get his, then mission aaccomplished.
Perfect example of IT getting backhanded but yet when Cousins scores 31 in a 20+ loss to the Pacers he's the best big man in the NBA.......double standards.
#Williams was terrible
#Thornton the actual effort was there but still bad

I think if the kings ever trade IT, it will haunt them for the next 5++ years. There is only one point guard in the league that's more efficient than him right now and not to mention he is the only consistent 3 point shooter on the team...

I think if the kings ever trade IT, it will haunt them for the next 5++ years. There is only one point guard in the league that's more efficient than him right now and not to mention he is the only consistent 3 point shooter on the team...
Umm ... Jimmer?

IT scored well today and we lost by 15 so you figure it out, the good thing was there best guard Westbrook was out or he would have drop 40 on IT. Not sure what was up with Gay and Cuz today but they need to be the leaders. Sucks losing to a team by 15 without there second leading scorer

You know it's not your night when on NBA.com there are two bylines: "Behind a balanced attack San Antonio rips Sacramento for its West-leading 32nd win" and "Behind Kevin Durant's 30 points, OKC rolls past Sacramento for its third straight win"

K

KingMilz

IT scored well today and we lost by 15 so you figure it out, the good thing was there best guard Westbrook was out or he would have drop 40 on IT. Not sure what was up with Gay and Cuz today but they need to be the leaders. Sucks losing to a team by 15 without there second leading scorer
Cousins scored 31 against Indiana and we lost by 20+ figure that out......

Cousins scored 31 against Indiana and we lost by 20+ figure that out......
Small difference is the moment Boogie sat in Indiana game team completely collapsed. Today team collapsed, when Brooks put Thabo on IT, and Thunder pulled away. Nonetheless great perfomance. And with constant talk of IT's defensive problems it's worth mentioning that Thunder gave up 3 FTs on shooting fouls twice to him in the first half - he was definitely giving them fits then.
Elite defensive teams had no problem denying Boogie/Rudy ball in the places they would like during this trip. A lot of work ahead, Malone included.

I say we trade Isaiah now to fill other needs. His value must be really high. Either for a shotblocking big or a PG that can defend/distribute (hard to find). I think Isaiah is a great scorer I just think the team would function better if he were replaced

I say we trade Isaiah now to fill other needs. His value must be really high. Either for a shotblocking big or a PG that can defend/distribute (hard to find). I think Isaiah is a great scorer I just think the team would function better if he were replaced
Which point guard right now realistically can replace IT..??

K

KingMilz

Exactly what is your agenda against Demarcus. I have been noticing all the little shots you have been getting on him for a while now. What's your problem with him hash it out now.
Nothing I just hate low IQ selfish basketball, look through every game thread where he played quality basketball without forcing and I'm the first to compliment him, I have been equally harsh with every player. I been like that with Thomas/Mclemore/Williams/JT whoever.

I'm sick off all the excuses he played badly cause he played stupid basketball not cause he's wearing down or cause someone is a bad match up or cause the coaching staff is not playing him right. I wish people would stop making excuses he sucked cause he played like an idiot is that really hard to accept? That's on him no one is forcing him not to roll on picks/take long 2's and throw up rubbish with three people on him.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know it's not your night when on NBA.com there are two bylines: "Behind a balanced attack San Antonio rips Sacramento for its West-leading 32nd win" and "Behind Kevin Durant's 30 points, OKC rolls past Sacramento for its third straight win"
Wait. So we sucked so bad we lost to TWO teams? Day-um. I knew I should have just turned the TV to the Hallmark Channel instead of watching anything pertaining to sports today...

:( :mad:

Entity

Hall of Famer
Nothing I just hate low IQ selfish basketball, look through every game thread where he played quality basketball without forcing and I'm the first to compliment him, I have been equally harsh with every player. I been like that with Thomas/Mclemore/Williams/JT whoever.

I'm sick off all the excuses he played badly cause he played stupid basketball not cause he's wearing down or cause someone is a bad match up or cause the coaching staff is not playing him right. I wish people would stop making excuses he sucked cause he played like an idiot is that really hard to accept? That's on him no one is forcing him not to roll on picks/take long 2's and throw up rubbish with three people on him.
The best players are always gonna force because they are the best. Jordan, Lebron, Kobe. That's the way it is and always will be. Hard to get a clean pass off a triple team. Best bet go up with it maybe draw a foul. That's life in the post.

But the statement I quoted you on was acting like we lost to Indiana because cousins scored a lot. Was that low iq basketball or was it just demarcus going off on them. It definitely wasn't why we lost.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I-true? Is that you? (Play Twilight Zone theme song here...)

Bricklayer

No, its you venting your frustration on him, because he has most definitely not been energetic, nor been used in the same spots in the offense for the last several.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer

Do you think before you post?

The best players are always gonna force because they are the best. Jordan, Lebron, Kobe. That's the way it is and always will be. Hard to get a clean pass off a triple team. Best bet go up with it maybe draw a foul. That's life in the post.

But the statement I quoted you on was acting like we lost to Indiana because cousins scored a lot. Was that low iq basketball or was it just demarcus going off on them. It definitely wasn't why we lost.
thats ridiculous, if your facing a triple team you kick it out to the guy thats open, Cousins was forcing up garbage tonight, while everyone has off nights, for people to say we lost because IT scored 38 pts(on 11-18 shooting) is an absolute joke, when Cousins went 6-17 with 7 TO's and the Thunder had 34 pts off turnovers. Theres the story of the game right there, we were only in it at half time because IT kept us in it, both scoring and creating shots for others off of his penetration.

BTW putting Cousins in the same conversation as Jordan, Lebron, Kobe shows how much basketball knowledge you must have. Even if he would ever get to that level(highly unlikely), those players didn't truly become great until they started trusting their teammates and NOT forcing shots over double and triple teams(at least for Jordan and Kobe, Lebron has always been a team player).

thats ridiculous, if your facing a triple team you kick it out to the guy thats open, Cousins was forcing up garbage tonight, while everyone has off nights, for people to say we lost because IT scored 38 pts(on 11-18 shooting) is an absolute joke, when Cousins went 6-17 with 7 TO's and the Thunder had 34 pts off turnovers. Theres the story of the game right there, we were only in it at half time because IT kept us in it, both scoring and creating shots for others off of his penetration.

BTW putting Cousins in the same conversation as Jordan, Lebron, Kobe shows how much basketball knowledge you must have. Even if he would ever get to that level(highly unlikely), those players didn't truly become great until they started trusting their teammates and NOT forcing shots over double and triple teams(at least for Jordan and Kobe, Lebron has always been a team player).

I like IT. I'm a fan, despite not liking his decision making at times. That said, performances like he had tonight, along with the statistical season he's having, only increases the trade chips the Kings have. If IT doesn't end up fitting in long term, or if the front office fears he'll want too much $$, he's still a tremendous asset to have in order to make another big splash via a trade.

We know we aren't going anywhere this season, so the best we can hope is to showcase some of our expendable players in the hopes some team(s) become interested enough to trade something that fits better. Considering that DFC is the player they want to build around and also considering that Rudy Gay may or may not opt out of his current deal, IT is the biggest trade chip they have and he could be packaged to a team looking to cut salary or add offensive firepower off the bench.

In short, keep performing like this, Pizza guy!

Honestly I have never seen a group of fans fight among them selves as much as we do...sure we haven't had a good team in a long time and everyone is frustrated but as of right now we have a starting five to build around. The season is already lost.. Why bring other players in and start all over again? Next season will speak volumes to the type of coach we have..we certain have enough to be above .500 next season. I think we have a center that can go down as one of the best ever and a 5,9 point that can change one o the game biggest stereotype.