• He's even better than Jimmer!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • We're not worthy!

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I'm a worm, let me serve you Master!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • *grovel* *grovel*

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to have your love child Boogie!

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Sure, they're trying to make J-Will Wednesday a meme, and it's not working. Has nothing to do with Cousins, really. They just posted another Cousins highlight three minutes ago. Clearly, they don't care about the guy :rolleyes:
Where did I say anything about Cuz or them not caring about the guy?

Can you not read or are you trying to give your best example of how to use a strawman?

Where did I say anything about Cuz or them not caring about the guy?

Can you not read or are you trying to give your best example of how to use a strawman?
If you can't understand the context of your comment in the conversation, I'm not even going to bother. Everyone, feel fine to be upset about the minutiae of social media! I have more hours to bill. Have a nice day!

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
If you can't understand the context of your comment in the conversation, I'm not even going to bother. Everyone, feel fine to be upset about the minutiae of social media! I have more hours to bill. Have a nice day!
So another strawman? Who's upset? I'm not.

And I btw understand my context perfectly fine, you apparently however attempted to lump my post in with others, suggesting I implied the Kings don't care about Cuz.

If Sacramento was slightly better season, even Cousins, was a candidate for MVP with carry and james harden. Was a good game of Kings, despite the loss, I loved the game

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
before I even glanced at the poll options listed above, I wanted to come on here and simply say that we are not worthy of Boogie's greatness. Tick tock goes the clock Pete....tick tock. Tyreke sure doesn't look like he is worth 11-12 million a year does he Pete?