• Outlaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I'm obviously not a huge fan of IT in his current role, but I don't know that how he's scoring the way he is is that easy to replicate. His efficiency right now is elite and a lot of guys with higher usage and minutes couldn't do what he's doing.

My bigger issue is who cares? He's an elite scoring 5'9" pg that is a far below average defender and inconsistent distributor. That's a deadly combination for any team, especially ones where you already have other offensive options and below average defenders across the lineup. He's a guy that will ultimately put up impressive scoring stats on bad teams and will likely bounce around until someone can fit him in an ideal 6th man role. I'm not opposed to that being us but its highly unlikely his skill set will ever fit as a starting pg on a really good team.

A final hypothetical to IT's supporters: As a free agent who has such terrific skills, what kind of offers will he get? His value will support one side of the coin or the other.
This is pretty much my sentiment and I suspect IT's career will evolve as you say. That's good for IT and I don't understand why saying something like this might be seen as a negative statement about IT. How many NBA players are there? IT is one of them and will have a better life monetarily than anyone on this forum except the scum sucking lawyers. ;)

It seems like the argument is more emotion than logic at this point and I stay away from arguments like this. The points have been made in about as many ways as they could be and there isn't really anything new to say. I have bad memories of the endless Tyreke discussions that still seem to be going on.

The Hawks ran this play for the entirety of the 4th quarter, and the Kings couldn't stop it once. It's just three guys at the three point line and a pick and roll with Isaiah and Cousins.

Last edited: