Good game Kings fans.

Wow that was tough to take. Good job fighting for a win on the road in a hostile environment. Cousins was good tonight and the Jazz couldn't throw it in the ocean.

Favors was something like 0-12....not exactly what I was hoping for and really missed some gimmies.

Good Job and congratulations on the win.

Did you really need to start a new thread for this?
Huh? Do I need to get permission or something to start a thread? I have ruffled some feathers around here and felt like I needed to take my lumps after my team lost to your team and the player that I don't think is very efficient thoroughly outplayed the player that I think will be more efficient in the long run.

Sorry for the inconvenience of another thread to read.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
That's actually pretty big of you Nplaim. I give you a pretty hard time as I rarely agree with anything you say, but I respect you coming in here literally right after a tough loss.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I may my an annoying Jimmer, Jazz fan troll but I have some integrity.
We're not used to player fans who aren't fans of the team showing much integrity, and we've been through it a number of times with all the foreign players. Saw a lot of it even the last couple years with Beno and Omri fans where having integrity didn't enter the conversation.

So I applaud you. It is big of you.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
We're not used to player fans who aren't fans of the team showing much integrity, and we've been through it a number of times with all the foreign players. Saw a lot of it even the last couple years with Beno and Omri fans where having integrity didn't enter the conversation.

So I applaud you. It is big of you.
Aww, you left out the Louis Amundson/Justin Williams is the second coming contingent.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow that was tough to take. Good job fighting for a win on the road in a hostile environment. Cousins was good tonight and the Jazz couldn't throw it in the ocean.

Favors was something like 0-12....not exactly what I was hoping for and really missed some gimmies.

Good Job and congratulations on the win.
Thanks, Npliam. For the record, I agree with what Slim said. And, also for the record, there's no problem whatsoever with you starting a new thread.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sorry, I forgot he was the Jazz fan. Still annoying though!
Sorry, dude, but IMHO you're out of line. You can always choose not to read the thread. Based on some of the drivel I've seen as new threads, I don't understand why you would choose to pick on someone who's actually showing some class.

It was a good game, looking forward to many good fights in the years to come! Good of you to come around and say this, it's appreciated!