Go Jazz!!!!

Hopefully we play well because I think we need to bring our A game to have a chance of winning without Rudy Gobert. We haven't been on the road since he was injured and I don't know how we will react as a team. Hopefully it is a good game, no one gets injured and the Jazz win.

In a perfect world a team who's two top players are their center and point guard would expose your team without a PG or C, but very little in Kingsland is ever perfect, and there's a good chance our "defense" is going to let Alec Burks and Rodney Hood carry you to a rare 100pt offensive night. Enjoy the vacation while you have it. :)
I'm almost more worried with Gobert out. Seems like Jeff Withey is going to have a career night against us.

Doubt we win this, we have zero heart and zero desire to be anything other than a no defense constantly whining team and the Jazz are well coached and determined to make the league recognize them.

Hopefully we play well because I think we need to bring our A game to have a chance of winning without Rudy Gobert. We haven't been on the road since he was injured and I don't know how we will react as a team. Hopefully it is a good game, no one gets injured and the Jazz win.
I think you're safe to bring your C game and still eek out a win.