[Game] [Game] Kings @ Warriors 4/10/11

Uh oh. Reke down with the Ankle again.

Not surprised really. The way he plays .. just drive after drive after drive with his quick steps ... Its so easy for him to turn an ankle or step on someones foot in there. He's always in traffic.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
A ten point lead evaporates in a millisecond, typical Kings. Quick shots, bad passes, what's new. Westphal doesn't have the sense of mind to bother calling a timeout after a couple of TO's.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Jesus christ these guys are playing carelessly like they want the season to end all ready. It's a damn shame. I didn't know Thornton can't dribble? I didn't know we can't rebound?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Like I said, Kings are playing like they want the season to come to an end. Super lazy, super slow at reacting and just half assed effort.

I am here. Now that I am, I would like an explanatioon for Thronton's "defense" on Curry.
Weird street ball game. Ellis invisible, but rest of W's playing W's style. Curry sat out a lot in first half with J. Lin his sub. Then Beno started abusing Lin early in 3rd and back came Curry getting hot. On side note, JT has a weird hair cut - it makes his head look smaller than it should on top of his big frame.