[Game] Game 9: Sacramento Kings @ Memphis Grizzlies, 11/13/14

The best cure for a headcold:

• Total voters

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I always approach a game thinking we can win.
I know. ;) The trouble with that attitude for me is that it just hurts more. Also, I don't drink.

BTW, Bobby J's keys to the game are to rebound and get to the free throw line. I'll add those two to my list of things to watch.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Breaking Memphis 17 game regular season home court win streak would sure be an achievement.
About as achievable as beating Dallas when we hadn't won there in 12 years. Our color man wants the Kings to push the ball. Wouldn't that just wear out your franchise player?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I know. ;) The trouble with that attitude for me is that it just hurts more. Also, I don't drink.

BTW, Bobby J's keys to the game are to rebound and get to the free throw line. I'll add those two to my list of things to watch.
????

So the Kings get a delay of game warning because they couldn't find the rosin? Isn't that the home team's responsibility? Somehow that doesn't give me much confidence in this officiating crew...

Glenn

Hall of Famer
????

So the Kings get a delay of game warning because they couldn't find the rosin? Isn't that the home team's responsibility? Somehow that doesn't give me much confidence in this officiating crew...
You make frequent references to having a drink when you are bothered.

Boogie struggles against Marc. Rudy tries to put up big numbers against his old team and kills our offense. We get blown out for the first time this season.
You really don't do optimism, do you? :)

Or, what if Boogie gets Marc in foul trouble, and then destroys whoever replaces him?

Oh and gasol also can't stop him.

Jumper is there for Boogie, and he seems able to get ahead, driving from perimeter. Tony Allen has horrible touch. Conley is silent, and Marc is trying to get points for his summer contract negotiations. So far, so good...