Game -3: Sacramento Kings vs. Maccabi Haifa 10/18/14 7:30 PM PST, 10:30 EST

What a boring game to watch. Doesn't even look like they care. Looks like an injury game to me. Going 50% and loafing around the court

S

sactownfan

from the sound of it...probably for the best that it's not televised. seems more like a first summer league game than a fifth preseason game.
Pretty much. So far all that stands out to me this preseason is Casspi was a pretty good pick up. Ben still sucks. Nik is gonna be a good player. Carl is the same solid bench guy. Williams still sucks. Our new PGs are pretty solid. Although our ast vs TO's are stupid. Just horrible stats right there

No surprise it's like the varsity vs. the JV with very predictable result. G-Man just said on radio, "among all this excitement now a timeout to catch our breath with Kings enjoying a 15 pt lead." Boring!

Entity

Hall of Famer
Pretty much. So far all that stands out to me this preseason is Casspi was a pretty good pick up. Ben still sucks. Nik is gonna be a good player. Carl is the same solid bench guy. Williams still sucks. Our new PGs are pretty solid. Although our ast vs TO's are stupid. Just horrible stats right there
Our turnover aren't coming from pg. cuz has 9 lol