Fox has broken Finger. Will play in game 5.

Well my hubby just called me with this heart and gut wrenching news. Normally I’m the first one but had things to do and thought I don’t want to deal with the mental back and forth …infact didn’t even post after Sundays one point loss…just got our Beam Team jerseys Saturday got our purple light the beam sticks out and counting the hours down till Wednesday. I’m full of emotions like everyone else and just going into the game “believing” it’s really been a roller coaster during these playoffs after our 17 year drought and after all those years who would’ve thought we’d be talking about this. It’s just been an awesome year of NBA and I think I’ll just sit here and say it’s not over until it’s over.
I just realized that...you're not a dude...:eek::eek::eek::eek:...I don't know why, but I had always thought you were a dude...Whoops!!!!

The only way I don’t see him playing is if the protective covering doesn’t allow him to dribble and shoot effectively.
The only way I can see Fox not playing is if the pain is not tolerable or it swells too much out of control.

So hopefully he's playing, regardless of his effectiveness. Because the alternative would be so much worse.

Fox will still play, 80%+ chance ... If you follow NBA scores, players are listed as "doubtful" in place of "questionable" now - Just go to ESPN scores and you'll see guys all the time listed as that. It just means they're on the injury report. I'd be shocked if he doesn't play, considering he played through it. Of course injuries like this could go either way, but guys have played with. Remember Dirk has a "torn tendon" in the middle finger of his left hand, and played through it in the Finals, even finishing with that hand several plays.

well ****. it was a great run by the team this year. If we won the series, I would've loved our odds against either one of the Lakers/Grizzlies. with his injury, it's derailed our finals run this year :(

nonetheless, we need everyone else to step up. would be a good time to remind everyone that they didn't forget how to play basketball.

Damn the best series of the first round and most likely of the playoffs derailed, sucks for Fox he was in the form of his life.
It's such a drag. They always say that superstars are made in the playoffs, and De'Aaron Fox was busy making his case. Even if the Warriors were going to win this series in 6 or 7 against a healthy Fox, he deserved to fully compete in his first playoff appearance and official coming out party to the rest of the NBA.

Well, I've certainly developed a healthy hatred for everything Warriors after this series. This crap is so weird man
Lets say what they're saying is true for a second, does that not make the Kings look good in that they are doing everything they can to win, this would be mental warfare on a insane level within the Kings organization and pulling out all the stops to win in a fair way. I don't see how "if true" this is any different than what Draymond does during games screaming in peoples faces and all the other stuff or coaches before games pointing stuff out like "player X sets moving screen or carries the ball".

Lets say what they're saying is true for a second, does that not make the Kings look good in that they are doing everything they can to win, this would be mental warfare on a insane level within the Kings organization and pulling out all the stops to win in a fair way. I don't see how "if true" this is any different than what Draymond does during games screaming in peoples faces and all the other stuff or coaches before games pointing stuff out like "player X sets moving screen or carries the ball".
If what they are saying is true I don't even care... because this is war. Even still - them acting like this just makes me dislike them more.

Many of you are misinterpreting the wording I think. He’s “listed” as doubtful but that’s not the same as actually doubtful to play. In fact in the espn article it says they’re “hopeful” he’ll play but he’s “listed” as doubtful. Many guys are listed as that and then play. I’d be surprised if he does NOT play. May affect him sure but the Warriors have older guys, I’m sure they have a couple banged up guys too. I still like odds for Kings in game 5. Let’s see

Bad news, but could've been worse - wouldn't be surprised if he plays. Time for Monk and Mitchell to step up. Davis probably to get quite a bit more playing time if Fox out. He's looked terrible and is not Fox, but has ability. Edwards will probably get minutes as well.

Mitchell will start in place of Fox if out.

I just realized that...you're not a dude...:eek::eek::eek::eek:...I don't know why, but I had always thought you were a dude...Whoops!!!!
Yes, Querty, my wife Pamm is not a dude, She is the love of my Life, a Die Hard Kings fan like myself, a Harley Rider with her own Dyna Lowrider Harley, with a heart of Gold. I am the luckiest Man on the planet. Oh By the way:

LIGHT THE BEAM!
TIME TO TAKE THE SERIES FROM THE DUBS!

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!

As several have said, it is likely Fox will try to play game 5. The danger will be that he is so ineffective, the team quickly falls behind by double digits. That would be very hard to overcome in a crucial matchup like this. The team would also have to adjust on the fly, rather than game-planning for his absence.

Regardless, I trust Mike Brown and his braintrust to do the right thing.

Well, I've certainly developed a healthy hatred for everything Warriors after this series. This crap is so weird man
I don’t have any real problem with the general theory laid out here. Could possibly be true. I just take exception with them insinuating fox may be doing this so he has some sort of “excuse” if they don’t win. That’s asinine, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt that was just somewhat clumsy wording.

Yes, Querty, my wife Pamm is not a dude, She is the love of my Life, a Die Hard Kings fan like myself, a Harley Rider with her own Dyna Lowrider Harley, with a heart of Gold. I am the luckiest Man on the planet. Oh By the way:

LIGHT THE BEAM!
TIME TO TAKE THE SERIES FROM THE DUBS!

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Sir...Light it, indeed!!! :):):)