For some pictures, no words are necessary...

Nik's expression looks almost as bad as Jason's. Ben and Ray are like the children in a family photo. Rudy looks game day official, while Reggie and 'Cuz are just...happy

They actually have them for all teams, and the black/white kings one is kind of nice

http://www.clarktoys.com/nbaugsw.html
I think whoever designed it should be fired..... I'm going to infer a little bit here.. Official NBA gear or not, the designer just looked up KINGS team on google... and the LA Kings popped up.... Their colors are silver and black... they choose those colors, then patched on the Kings logo..

Terrible!

It sold out already!

I think whoever designed it should be fired..... I'm going to infer a little bit here.. Official NBA gear or not, the designer just looked up KINGS team on google... and the LA Kings popped up.... Their colors are silver and black... they choose those colors, then patched on the Kings logo..

Terrible!

It sold out already!
It's safe to say, however, that the shirt design is partly satire.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Terrible!

It sold out already!
Nice post, Scrooge.