First annual Kingsfans.com photo contest - OPEN NOW!

I saw the thread when I was looking up skyscrapers of Sacramento for a paper I was doing. I saw a new one being build (still not done yet) I guess it started in 2006.. But I saw you posting in the thread.. Didn't know if you were him :D

Ryan

I like turtles
I saw the thread when I was looking up skyscrapers of Sacramento for a paper I was doing. I saw a new one being build (still not done yet) I guess it started in 2006.. But I saw you posting in the thread.. Didn't know if you were him :D
Yup, that's me!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Personally, I think there are too many good pictures to vote and leave good pictures out.

Some of our contributors have inferior equipment to other's. Some of some training while others are totally amateurs.

I just enjoyed everyone's contribution. It has been a fun thread. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Personally, I think there are too many good pictures to vote and leave good pictures out.

Some of our contributors have inferior equipment to other's. Some of some training while others are totally amateurs.

I just enjoyed everyone's contribution. It has been a fun thread. :)
I tend to agree. I had no idea of the variety of things we'd get - and they're too unique, IMHO, to lump together to "vote" on.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hereby bestow upon you the official designation of Captain of the Kingsfans.com Photo Contest. Take the helm, captain. It's all yours.

:D