Family pics

Well, I'm gonna go back to the kid part of this thread and post my almost 3 month old, just because i can :)

I forgot to take the pic with the Kings sweatshirt on... maybe next time...

Ryan

I like turtles
Ok, I got the family picture working. I kind of look evil, but whatever. No sister comments please (that means you, J, where ever u are!).

Attachments

Last edited:
LMM said:
i was gonna say that, too when i saw it! cool shorts! :D

and kingsgurl87, you have a twin who also posts here? nice! i always wondered what it would be like to have a twin! definitely cool!

yea..being a twin is really cool...especially when we want to trick our teachers cuz they can't tell us apart. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OHSacFan said:
How do I attach thumbnails? I've tried to do it, but I'm doing it wrong. It keeps wanting to attach the picture in regular size.
There's a size limitation for attachments. If your picture exceeds it, then you get the message that it's too big...

The thumbnail is how the board software shrinks the attachment to take up less space. When you click on it, your original attachment becomes visible, hence the need for some kind of size limitation.

Does that make it clearer or have I only succeeded in making things sound much more difficult?

:D

I can't figure out how to shrink the picture so that it will fit. If I set the size to where I can attach a picture, it cuts all of the picture out except for the upper left corner. Does that make sense? Is there anyway I can shrink the whole picture?
I'm working with Microsoft XP, which is stupid to being with...either that or it's me.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hmmmmmm. I generally use Photoshop so I don't know what to tell you - but I'm sure someone here will.

:D

OHSacFan said:
I can't figure out how to shrink the picture so that it will fit. If I set the size to where I can attach a picture, it cuts all of the picture out except for the upper left corner. Does that make sense? Is there anyway I can shrink the whole picture?
I'm working with Microsoft XP, which is stupid to being with...either that or it's me.
Freak? Mad D? KrisKros? Rhuber? Where are you guys? :D

The lady needs some help here! I kinda thought I had the answer but figured out I was wrong before I truly embarrassed myself!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
No kids, so here's me..
Hey, very nice picture, ImaDougaholic24_7.

BTW - I am sure you will be following the Orlando Magic, but I hope we are keeping you as a Kings fan. Quality fans are always nice.

OHSacFan said:

If you want to e-mail me the picture I can do it for you... I've got applications that can handle this kind of thing....

Let me know!