Even Steve Kerr Has Some Faith In Us

On Sportscenter, when our "beloved" Kerr was asked which 0-2 team is most likely to turn it around; he responded by saying the Kings due to how well they play at home and how much Seattle is still inexperienced and struggled down the last stretch of the season.

See Kings fans, we're still getting some love on Sportscenter on all places, from a Spurs homer. Let's not lose the faith just yet!

Bballkingsrock said:
Dallas lost BOTH of there games at home. They are going down 0-2 going to HOUSTON. There is a differnece. They are not playing much better than us anyway.
And Dallas is playing as a Houston team that actually has a defensive mindset under Van Gundy.

I dont see how the first 2 games can determine the winner of this series. The first 2 games had to be won by the Sonics to stay alive. Whoever fails to win both home games will lose the series. Those 2 games at the Key arena only gave us fire to win our home games. It gave us fire, but at the same time put the pressure on us. I just dont see how the "door is closed" right now. makes no sense. The Lakers went 0-2 last year against the spurs, look what happend... they became the western conference champs. I cant see the window closed right now, lets say its closed when we lose a game at home. then i can agree.

Well, it's the topic of those whom are down 2-0 has the best chance of digging out. But atleast Kerr realizes the potential of the Kings. And we all are most familiar with it ourselves, we know what they can do. We just need to help Arco bring out the best in our guys. Go Kings! Show them how basketball is meant to be played!

I would not at all be surprised if the Sonics ran into a bit of shock when they hit Sacramento. Even the Lakers had this happen to them during their first year with Phil Jackson.

How could we have faith if the KINGS themselves already gave up. I hear Brad has already unpacked his hunting gear and Bibby is seen at Tiffany shopping for that perfect 100 carat bracelet.

The team that goes down 0-2 on the road in a best-of-7 series is 140-6 in the series, 10-0 in first round series. The Kings have their work cut out for them.

ultraman206 said:
How could we have faith if the KINGS themselves already gave up. I hear Brad has already unpacked his hunting gear and Bibby is seen at Tiffany shopping for that perfect 100 carat bracelet.
i dont see how you can say that about our team. Hearing that just hurts.

^ yes hearing it hurts... but seeing it hurts more. I was at game 2 and it sucked being the loser kings fan in the stands watching the kings play with no desire to win.

KingCookie said:
The team that goes down 0-2 on the road in a best-of-7 series is 140-6 in the series, 10-0 in first round series. The Kings have their work cut out for them.

KingCookie, you might want to switch your stats around a bit, because they sure are confusing. It sounds like the Kings are favored to win, according to your stats. :confused:

swisshh said:
I would not at all be surprised if the Sonics ran into a bit of shock when they hit Sacramento. Even the Lakers had this happen to them during their first year with Phil Jackson.
yeah well the floor at arco will be rumbling and they will be in shock. lol

I'm pretty sure if we win tomorrow this forums gonna be like....
"OOOH!! we might have a chance at this!!" then if we win another home game its gonna be like... "WERE GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!!" A typical loss people have the same reactions.. which is.. "theres no way we're winning this..." Just wait until we win tomorrow.