Evans/Casspi bobbleheads (merged)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I got this in an email from the Kings today:

Happy Bobbledays! As a valued subscriber, you have the opportunity to purchase a new Kings Holiday Package, featuring the best matchups of the holiday season and limited-edition Kings Bobbleheads, before they go on sale to the general public!
The players being featured? Omri Casspi and Tyreke Evans! WTG, Kings. I like it!!!

Not sure of any details as to when the bobbles will be available to the public, but I know I'm going to want to add both of them to my collection.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yeah, whatever... Can we maybe just maybe keep this from dissolving into yet another drool session about Ms. Christensen? I'm thinking having Evans and Casspi bobbleheads is worth discussing.

^^^Wishful thinking VF.

Yeah, whatever... Can we maybe just maybe keep this from dissolving into yet another drool session about Ms. Christensen? I'm thinking having Evans and Casspi bobbleheads is worth discussing.

I am now leaving the men's locker room LOL.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
My son actually talks to our Hedo bobblehead. It would be creepy if he weren't 2 years old.

So how many Kings bobbleheads have been made over the years and who has the largest collection?
I have a set of miniature bobble head magnets that features Peja, Webber, Vlade and Bibby. They have their own license plate-esque thing they magnetize to, and they're hanging on my wall. I also have the Peja and Miller Carl's Jr. (that's Hardee's to you eastern folks) bobble heads, and two sets of the collectible coins. Oh, and a signed Kevin Martin rookie card. My wife keeps a soda cup from Arco that Brad Miller served her as well (creepy...)

Edit: Why don't they allow an $80 package for two people, one game? I would like to go and watch the Kings Vs. Lakers, and the Kings Vs. Nuggets, but I ain't spending $160, and definitely not twice. Unless someone wants a pair of Casspi and Evans Bobble heads for $160? (J/K, I can't even afford one game right now.)

Last edited:
As a male, I must say I don't really know why everyone thinks Kayte is hot. I'm not saying she's unattractive, but it's not like she's the hottest girl in Sacramento.

I'd get a Tyreke Bobblehead.

OK, let's completely dissolve this.
I want Kings dance team bobbleheads.:p:D

I wonder if the Kings thought of trying to ship a crate of Casspi bobbleheads here to Israel? They'd sell like hotcakes.

As a male, I must say I don't really know why everyone thinks Kayte is hot. I'm not saying she's unattractive, but it's not like she's the hottest girl in Sacramento.
I think it's because she's amazingly hot for a professional athlete (who isn't a tennis player.) It's also apparently very hard to look good while playing, with the contact and exertion and whatnot (and on that note, you should check out Eukraine's backup PG, hot-diggity.)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

supersteve

Trade a Tyreke bobblehead for Casspi?

So has anyone purchased the pack to get the Casspi bobbleheads? I bought two of the Lakers-Magic packs and have 2 vouchers for the Tyreke bobble and I would like to trade one for a Casspi. Let me know if you are interested.
tuckss@gmail.com

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hesitate to approve this, but will so with one condition: We are not going to become a clearing house for Casspi bobbleheads. We're not responsible for any deals you may make with either a buyer or seller. We aren't eBay and we're not going to become eBay. I suspect the Casspi bobbleheads will, in fact, be for sale via the normal outlets after this current promotion is over and I personally would recommend people wait and see before going all crazy in their attempts to get one of the "limited edition" currently being offered as part of the two-game ticket sale promotion.

The Maloofs aren't stupid. They're not going to lose the opportunity to sell these bobbleheads through the team store, etc. at some point in time.

Y

Yaton

Available Omri Casspi bobbleheads for sale??

Hi!

I'm from Israel and I want to purchase an Omri Casspi bobblehead!
Did they start selling them yet? I couldn't find them on the store's website...

If so, and anyone interested in selling, let me know.

Thanks.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hi!

I'm from Israel and I want to purchase an Omri Casspi bobblehead!
Did they start selling them yet? I couldn't find them on the store's website...

If so, and anyone interested in selling, let me know.

Thanks.
They most likely won't sell them until after the current promotion offering them as bonuses for buying tickets is over.

She's not Victoria Secret - hot, but she's hot. Remember she can't sex it up too much on the sidelines, she has to look professional. I think the fact that she knows about basketball, and speak intelligently about it, makes her sexy. And also there's the whole Grant Napaer visual aesthetic contrast thing to consider. When the camera jumps from Peaches to her, big improvement.

And just for V21 edification, I saw her at LVSL in a pair of tight jeans and she has a great ***.