err, any word on...

There's nothing on the Kings website yet, but I believe the season ticket holders already have their playoff tickets. Eh, Rockmeister?:cool:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
bibbyweb said:
How much do they cost?
That really is the WORNG question.
I get Tix for most of the home play off games every year. first in line at ticketmaster at 10 when they go on sale. "2 Best Availalbe!" The response? "That will be $30" Beceause the ONLY thing availalbe is the $10 seats in the corners up on top. ONCE I got lucky enough to pay $100 each for seats in the last row of the lower bowl behind the back board. Occasionlay I have gotten the $25 seats just below the $10 seats... so the real question is not what do they cost but what can I get.

HndsmCelt said:
That really is the WORNG question.
I get Tix for most of the home play off games every year. first in line at ticketmaster at 10 when they go on sale. "2 Best Availalbe!" The response? "That will be $30" Beceause the ONLY thing availalbe is the $10 seats in the corners up on top. ONCE I got lucky enough to pay $100 each for seats in the last row of the lower bowl behind the back board. Occasionlay I have gotten the $25 seats just below the $10 seats... so the real question is not what do they cost but what can I get.
I would just be satisfied by being in the atmosphere of the game, no matter how little I paid.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
I would just be satisfied by being in the atmosphere of the game, no matter how little I paid.
very true -- we got cheap seats a couple years ago & had the time of our lives. Just being in Arco during a playoff game is an incredible experience.

I think we have several other threads on this.

WE WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL THE RELEASE THE PLAYOFF SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK.........PROBABLY THURSDAY.