Eric Maynor

Hello fellow Kings fans, im new on this forums.

I think that Maynor have maybe highest chance to end up being best pg in this draft. Rubio have higher potential and risk, but anyway hes gone:mad:

Maynor is not most-hyped player but i see him becoming very good player and definite steal if he is drafted as #15+. Hes got all possible mental qualities like work ethics, winning mentality, leadership, confidence, good character. He have good physical tools, not great, but enough to keep up with 90% of starting pgs. He is true pg with perfectly balanced passing, shooting, mid range game, cutting. Good understanding of the game, craftiness, very clutch. Very good defender, causes alot of TOs for opposing team.
He needs to get stronger for more physical game, reduce TOs, make his defense more constant.

He looks to me like Billups 2.0.
I like almost everything about this player aside that he is almost 22, but JT is also 22 and drafting him was not mistake.

I would like to trade #23/#4 up/down to 8-12.
I wouldnt be surprised or hate it if Petrie picks him at 4 because he always make unexpected picks that end up good:D.

What do you think? ;)

Last edited:
First of all, welcome to the forum. :)

I like Maynor alot, too. I think he would be a steal at #23, but I doubt he lasts that long. You're right that we would have to get a pick in the 12-16 range to get him. Don't know how that would work, though.