Draymond Green on DeMarcus Cousins: 'Best center in the game'

"I think DeMarcus is the best center in the game," Draymond Green assessed after the game. "I think a lot of times people don't give him that credit. And a part of it is they try to downplay his status because of his reputation or getting technical fouls or things like that." Green continued, "He is the best big man in the game hands down."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ento-kings-demarcus-cousins-best-big-man-game

Not sure if this was posted, but it's nice to see someone speaking out about the fact that many purposely don't give Cousins credit because of his techs, temper etc.

Draymond the "center" of everything but starting center for Dubs - the incomparable Zaza ;)
Ah no, they let Zaza for a few minutes pretend to be center so he can get to the all star game.
To any unbiased observer it is clear that Draymond is the best center and point guard on that team :)

"Hes the best center in the NBA!" (and we locked him up, so anyone doubting our interior defense check this game out) "Hes awesome and great!" (as long as we win easily I don't really care)

Draymond wouldn't be caught dead saying all these nice things about Lebron lol