Does anyone know about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this on news10 website today

Road Rage Leads to Fight After Kings Game

A road rage incident after last night's Kings game left one man with critical injuries that he's not expected to survive, Sacramento police said.

Witnesses said it began as an incident of reckless driving in the Arco Arena parking lot, as two cars left the lot with the occupants gesturing and yelling at each other. The cars then turned onto Truxel Road and pulled over near Prosper Road. At that point the occupants of the vehicles got out of their cars and confronted one another. A fight started and one man suffered a severe blow to the head.

When police arrived, they found the 39-year-old victim lying unconscious next to a Mercedes Benz. He has been identified as Mark James Leidheisl, a vice president with Wells Fargo Bank.

Police are looking for the driver of the other vehicle in the incident, who fled after the attack on Leidheisl. He is described as a white man in his 30s standing five feet seven inches tall and weighing about 210 pounds, with very short hair or a shaved head. He was wearing a red or orange t-shirt and shorts. The man was driving a newer model black Infiniti SUV.

The passenger in the Infiniti is described as about six feet one inch tall in height and weighing about 190 pounds. He has short graying hair and a tan complexion. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and shorts.

Police also want to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident.

Been all over the news thought about posting it. I hope someone witnessed it. This is the kinda stuff that doesn't need to happen.

I am not 100% sure but I think the people in the Tahoe turned themselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.