Divac in hospital

I don't know if you heard it, but it looks like Vlade has some health problems.
It was reported that he had some kind of episode (got sick) at lunch in some restaurant. They took him to the hospital with emergency wan.
Reports are, that he is feeling better now.
He'll stay at the hospital for a few days for a check up.

Link:
http://www2.serbiancafe.com/lat/vesti/6/38311/

Vlade get well soon!

i figured by now kobe would have let it go considering it worked out ok for him...revenge now is a bit uncalled for

(seriously, get better soon vlade, we still love ya)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Proslavljeni srpski košarkaš Vlade Divac u utorak se oseća dobro i brzo će se potpuno oporaviti, posle manjih zdravstvenih problema. Divac je u ponedeljak primljen u bolnicu u Beogradu pošto mu je pozlilo na ručku u jednom restoranu. Iz više izvora je potvrđeno da je u Urgentnom centru ustanovljeno da se radi o prolaznim, manjim zdravstvenim problemima. On će u bolnici ostati nekoliko dana, kako bi se u potpunosti opravio. Divac trenutno radi kao savetnik u košarkaškoj sekciji Real Madrida, a prestao je da profesionalno igra košarku pre dve godine.
Erm, what?????

Could one of you (piksi?) translate that, please?

piksi

Hall of Famer
Erm, what?????

Could one of you (piksi?) translate that, please?
He went to lunch and didn't feel weel. Went to hospital. They checked him out. WHatever they found - seams not to be serious. They will keep him in the hospital por couple days and he will be OK

Vlade was always such a health-nut, it's surprising to see him flirting with potential cardio-vascular symptoms. The man's body has been a friggin temple all these years. This is really hard to understand. maybe he really is 65 years old?

Get better Vlade.

I dunno why but for some reason an old memory flashed back to me and I pictured George Bush the 1st barfing all over the place with TV cameras filming the whole thing. I was pretty young when that happened and I want to say he was definitely not in the United States when this occurred.. can anybody refresh my memory on what happened that time?

piksi

Hall of Famer
Vlade had an ulcer according to doctors. It has been taken care of.

Not sure whether the ulcer happened because he was watching the downfall of the Kings or the downfall of Serbian basketball but both things can easily give You ulcer or worse.

Even president of Serbia visited him because that is a national matter.

Last edited: