Deadline Trade...

EDIT: THIS TRADE WAS NOT NECESSARILY PROPOSED AS "PEJA AND MIKE SUCK HARD AFTER TWO GAMES LETS TRADE HIM" IT WAS PROPOSED AS IT MIKE AND PEJA NEVER CAUGHT ON.

So Peja and Mike, still haven't found their shot....Still look horrible...still play no defense, trade deadline.

Sacramento - Incoming
Chauncey Billups
Tayshaun Prince

Outgoing
Mike Bibby
Peja Stojakovic

Detroit-Incoming
Ron Artest
Outgoing
Chauncey Billups
Tayshaun Prince
Darko Milicic

Indiana - Incoming
Peja Stojakovic
Darko Milicic

Sacramento
Billups
Wells
Prince
Reef
Miller

Detroit
Bibby
Hamilton
Artest
Sheed
Wallace

Indiana
Tinsley
Jackson
Peja
Milicic
O'Neal

First trade dont flame

Last edited:
T

thesanityannex

for some reason, that makes all the other teams except the Kings look scary good.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LOL! First a "Fire Adelman" thread and then the first trade proposal?

...sigh...

Do you guys even think in the real world? All this looks like it would be better suited to a website devoted to NBA Live 2006 than to THE NBA.

I do not mean to insult you in any way, ForlornKing, but this is so ahead of itself...

Allow the season to develop. Instead of being in such a hurry to talk about trades, watch the new team grow and learn.

Sometimes all the stops along the journey are what you truly remember. Not just the eventual destination...

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
If Bibby and Peja are still playing like this up to February no one will want them.

VF21 said:
LOL! First a "Fire Adelman" thread and then the first trade proposal?

...sigh...

Do you guys even think in the real world? All this looks like it would be better suited to a website devoted to NBA Live 2006 than to THE NBA.

I do not mean to insult you in any way, ForlornKing, but this is so ahead of itself...

Allow the season to develop. Instead of being in such a hurry to talk about trades, watch the new team grow and learn.

Sometimes all the stops along the journey are what you truly remember. Not just the eventual destination...
I think trade proposals, and fire the coach are too different things.

Although they change the direction of the team, a trade scenario is kind of for fun.

A "lets get a new coach" thread, isn't experimenting with outcomes, and well get's to the point, that the kings need a new coach (not my opinion)

A trade scenerio is just throwing out ideas, to see maybe how a team would play, with different players.

ForlornKing said:
Sacramento
Billups
Wells
Prince
Reef
Miller

Detroit
Bibby
Hamilton
Artest
Sheed
Wallace

Indiana
Tinsley
Jackson
Peja
Foster

I think you mean:

Indiana
Tinsley
Jackson
Peja
Milicic
O'Neal

Oy. I cannot believe that there have been two negative threads in one day! Are some of these people fair weather fans or what? Having lived through the beginnings of the Sacramento Kings in the 80's, I've learned to be patient with this team. This was only the second game in the season, folks! They sky isn't falling YET.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jeremy said:
If Bibby and Peja are still playing like this up to February no one will want them.
Bingo.

But that's the one thing people who start these kinds of threads don't take into consideration.

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Forlorn King - Let me explain a little. Around here, we talk a lot about trades ONCE the season is well underway. We continue talking right up until the trade deadline. Then we stop - only to start again during TDOS when that's about all there is to talk about.

To a lot of us, if you start bringing up trade talk now, it's just without any kind of basis in reality. We've played two games. TWO. You aren't going to see very many trades at all at this point in the season. Why? Because teams are trying to figure out what they've got and how to utilize it. The time to talk trades will come.

If you start trade threads now, you're just going to be pretty much perceived as someone who doesn't have any faith in this team or its players.

VF21 said:
Forlorn King - Let me explain a little. Around here, we talk a lot about trades ONCE the season is well underway. We continue talking right up until the trade deadline. Then we stop - only to start again during TDOS when that's about all there is to talk about.

To a lot of us, if you start bringing up trade talk now, it's just without any kind of basis in reality. We've played two games. TWO. You aren't going to see very many trades at all at this point in the season. Why? Because teams are trying to figure out what they've got and how to utilize it. The time to talk trades will come.

If you start trade threads now, you're just going to be pretty much perceived as someone who doesn't have any faith in this team or its players.
You're Right.

I just thought I would post my trades that I come up with when I'm bored.

Thats all.

VF21 said:

Thanks VF21

I don't know about "trade Bibby" ... but I wouldn't be completely suprised if we trade Peja.

He's a good, one-dimensional player that wants the max. He doesn't want to be in Sacramento, he wants be be in LA.

I'd move him at the deadline, regardless of how he's playing. Good or bad.

deviflux said:
I don't know about "trade Bibby" ... but I wouldn't be completely suprised if we trade Peja.

He's a good, one-dimensional player that wants the max. He doesn't want to be in Sacramento, he wants be be in LA.

I'd move him at the deadline, regardless of how he's playing. Good or bad.
How many dimensions would you say Bibby has? Not many more than Peja.

Fillmoe said:
lol....

detroit solidifies themselves for the lottery after this trade.........
I think Detroit Makes it out the best out of all three.

Bibby
Hamilton
Artest
Sheed
Wallace

Dynamite Defense....Above Average Offense

There is no way I would do that trade.

Billups is probably a better player than Bibby (certainly is a much better defender but I think Mike is better offensively) but he also happens to be a couple of years older.

Prince is a gat role player. A great defender. I doubt he is worth an all star player like Pedja.

Quite simply, trading Mike and Pedja for Billups and Prince doesn't make us better. In fact we lose a fair bit with that trade.

I am not against trading Mike and/or Pedja if the right deal comes along and it propels us into a genuine contender (top 3 or 4 teams in the league) but I am against trading them just for the sake of it.

S

Smart_guy3

Forlon-

I think The Wolves will do

Brad
Peja
Bibby
1st round pick for Garnett but would the Kings do it?