De'Aaron Fox:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Bledsoe. Great player but he can't stay healthy. Massive gamble to have your best player be so injury prone like that. We would have to rely heavily on him and I don't think his body can hold up.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I don't want Bledsoe. Great player but he can't stay healthy. Massive gamble to have your best player be so injury prone like that. We would have to rely heavily on him and I don't think his body can hold up.
I honestly believe that if he slimmed down he could extend his career by a good margin, I feel all that weight and muscle on him is detrimental for someone with that height.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Latest has the Lakers thinking of taking Fox at 5. This has all the marks of a planned leak to get the Kings to part with #5 & #10 for #2.

Even if they are serious I think Phoenix takes Ball at 4 so all that has to happen is for Boston to take Tatum and the Kings still get Jackson.

Either Jackson or Fox at 5 is still a great draft to me.

And even if Fultz, Fox, Jackson and Ball were the first four off the board I'd still be happy with Isaac at five and (hopefully) Ntilikina or Smith at 10. Possibly even Monk or Mitchell with the intent of having them play PG.

The Kings can have a very good draft no matter but what happens. Whether they will or not depends on them.

Latest has the Lakers thinking of taking Fox at 5. This has all the marks of a planned leak to get the Kings to part with #5 & #10 for #2.

Even if they are serious I think Phoenix takes Ball at 4 so all that has to happen is for Boston to take Tatum and the Kings still get Jackson.

Either Jackson or Fox at 5 is still a great draft to me.

And even if Fultz, Fox, Jackson and Ball were the first four off the board I'd still be happy with Isaac at five and (hopefully) Ntilikina or Smith at 10. Possibly even Monk or Mitchell with the intent of having them play PG.

The Kings can have a very good draft no matter but what happens. Whether they will or not depends on them.
I'll be shocked if the Lakers don't take Ball. I'll be equally shocked if the Kings trade up from five.

I'll be shocked if the Lakers don't take Ball. I'll be equally shocked if the Kings trade up from five.
I wouldn't be too shocked to see vlade do something stupid. He seems to either make awesome or boneheaded decisions so nothing surprises me anymore. Hopefully we aren't taking the bait on that one.

I wouldn't be too shocked to see vlade do something stupid. He seems to either make awesome or boneheaded decisions so nothing surprises me anymore. Hopefully we aren't taking the bait on that one.
Only boneheaded decision imo was the trade with Philly. And that was at the beginning of his tenure while he was learning on the fly. I think we'll be ok, we're in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.