Dan Dickau is a stud!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The kid from Gonzaga that we drafted is turning into a stud!

18 points and 12 assists tonight, and 19 pts. and 16 assists the game before.

His stats are 12 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 3.7 assists.

Not superstar-caliber stud, but by far exeeding any expectations ever kind of stud.

SLAB said:

Not superstar-caliber stud, but by far exeeding any expectations ever kind of stud.
He's improved a lot this year, he seems to finally be adjusting to the NBA game I thought he would be an also ran after last year. I was wrong.

SLAB said:

He's better than his line indicates.

Three years ago, I watched Loyola Marymount host Gonzaga, and Dickau proceeded to hit nine three-pointers in the first half and outscore the entire LMU team in the half. As an LMU alum, it was a painful experience. But while his defense never stood out to me when I watched him play, I figured the guy might have the chops to make a name for himself in the NBA if he was given a consistent opportunity to shoot the ball. I'm not happy that Baron got injured, but I'm very happy that Dan is taking advantage of the increased playing time he's been given.

Last edited:
He's been one of the better stories this year. Bounced around the league right from the beginning and now has found a niche in NO. Hopefully he can keep taking advantage of the situation and parlay it into a long career.

And I forgot the Kings drafted him until BLNINJA mentioned it.

Last edited: