CWebb's restaurant opening

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd let you guys know that Center Court will have its' opening night on Nov.14th from 7-10pm. He's going to have some of his teammates there, old and new so I'm assuming there'll be Kings sightings. Sorry I don't have a link but it's supposed to be posted on his website (chriswebber.com) this week. Any of you lucky enough to go really should post pix ;)
Also for the Doug fans, he will be on Tyra Banks' show this week, I think on Wednesday but don't quote me on that.

Where is the restaurant going to be located??

Because the spot where he broke ground last Febuary and they said it was supposed to be up by September of this year and nothing is there is it still just a pile of dirt, unless they built it somewhere else in Sac?

Nevermind...

I just went on the site and it said it is opening in the Sacramento Gateway shopping center so right across there from in and hout burger and on the border etc.. they just didnt build it where I thought it was going to be built.

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd let you guys know that Center Court will have its' opening night on Nov.14th from 7-10pm. He's going to have some of his teammates there, old and new so I'm assuming there'll be Kings sightings. Sorry I don't have a link but it's supposed to be posted on his website (chriswebber.com) this week. Any of you lucky enough to go really should post pix ;)
Also for the Doug fans, he will be on Tyra Banks' show this week, I think on Wednesday but don't quote me on that.
ahh november 14th. no kings game. i'm sure his former kings team mates will be there --mike and brad definitely, kevin too. maybe even joe and gavin will come.

should be fun. yeah, if any of you go, share the pics ! :D

Cool. I knew it as opening soon, becasue they were advertising for employees a little while ago. Geez,things like this come up and I miss Webber and all those guys all over again. :(

Date has been changed to the 15th (Wed) but as 76ers are playing in Seattle that night, it's unlikely he'll be there :( He really should be at his own opening!