CWebb and Tyra.... no longer

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
According to the Akron Beacon Journal "Supermodel Tyra Banks has had good reason not to discuss her reported romance with basketball star Chris Webber -- the couple split up two months ago. Banks has been coy about the relationship in recent interviews, refusing to confirm or deny reports that she was engaged to the Sacramento Kings forward. Now, his publicist has confirmed the couple "broke up two months ago and remain good friends." :eek:

Does this mean Chris can now concentrate better on getting to the NBA finals? or is this why he was so grumpy two months ago then popped off in the press?

Maybe she was only dating him because she thought he was going to win a championship. No ring, for Chirs, no ring for Tyra. She'll be dating Yao Ming soon.

#1sacfan

The word is that Tyra and Pedja had an affair. One more reason for CWebb to be pissed.

monk said:
Maybe she was only dating him because she thought he was going to win a championship. No ring, for Chirs, no ring for Tyra. She'll be dating Yao Ming soon.
If she does that she is probably due for another disappointment ;)

This isn't fresh off the press news, but its somewhat new, I guess. Poor Webb letting a hottie like Tyra go. Maybe he can hook up with Ashanti or something now. =0

Ryan

I like turtles
I guess she really wanted to get serious and settle down, but Chris said no.

Chris, you're my boy, but what the hell is wrong with you??

C Diddy said:
This isn't fresh off the press news, but its somewhat new, I guess. Poor Webb letting a hottie like Tyra go. Maybe he can hook up with Ashanti or something now. =0
From Tyra to Ashanti? That's like going from double fudge chocolate cake to low-fat, low-carb, sugarless carrot cake. I'm thinking Webb will be regretting this in a little while.

C Diddy said:
Yeah, well, can you think of an upgrade to Tyra?
Beyonce...

and me...

together....

you know what I'm saying???

Honestly. I don't even know why I went there. I haven't had a thing for Chris Webber since I was in high school.

monk said:
Well, he was -in fact- her latest (and longest lasting) celebrity boyfriend....sniff...

Y'all will get no love from me on Ms. Tyra Banks...of course I speak from low level 2nd hand gossip from the bowels of Arco.... :eek:

Lest you ridicule, it's above the fry cook and in the realm of physical therapy/rehab/conditioning where CWebb spends a lot of time.....

So, now you can ridicule :) just keep it away from the likes of "volunteer nacho server for charity" or "part time security" guys :D .

monk said:
And exactly HOW is Houston going to win a ring?? Certainly not with just McGrady and Yao. They're very average after those two.

bibbyweb said:
If she does that she is probably due for another disappointment ;)
a la:
John Singleton
Seal
Kobe Bryant
Rick Fox

and and and....shoot! I can't find the links tonight for the rest of her NBA ex-boyfriendss...dad gum it!

EDIT: Boy, I KNEW there was somebody I really hated that belonged on the list! :)

Last edited:
C Diddy said:
From what I have heard, Ashanti is dating Nelly. Not 100% sure though!!!

bleedpurple said:
Wahoo!!!! CWebb's available now...anyone else this excited? :cool:
VERY VERY!!! My mom is in love with him and she was upset..now I can make her smile again lol. but is this definate b/c theres been so many rumors just before this came out (about a week earlier) they had on the radio that they WERE getting married sometime in November or before, than this came all of a sudden. I don't know but I hope THIS one is true
:D

GoGoGadget said:
Beyonce...

and me...

together....

you know what I'm saying???

Honestly. I don't even know why I went there. I haven't had a thing for Chris Webber since I was in high school.
Wow...I....umm.....what is this thread about again?

:D