Cousins and Evans leave practice with injuries

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
This is beyond ridiculous. If you can't attack the hoop without spraining your foot, than develop a freaking floater. Don't see this happening to Rose or Westbrook, do you? This seems to happen when Reke drives into traffic, when nothing is there. Now I didn't see what happened, obviously, but that's my bet.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
This is beyond ridiculous. If you can't attack the hoop without spraining your foot, than develop a freaking floater. Don't see this happening to Rose or Westbrook, do you? This seems to happen when Reke drives into traffic, when nothing is there. Now I didn't see what happened, obviously, but that's my bet.
Agreed. If he can just get a floater, he's going to prevent a lot of foot injuries.

Yes, cause he does this every time he goes to the hoop and Westbrook and Rose never sprain their ankles...