Could there be a deal with Boston to be made?

Kings Out:
S&T Tyreke Evans
Isaiah Thomas
Jimmer Fredette

Kings In:
Rajon Rondo
Gerald Wallace

Celtics Out:
Rajon Rondo
Gerald Wallace

Celtics In:
Tyreke Evans
Isaiah Thomas
Jimmer Fredette

With the Celtics appearing to go into all out rebuild mode could we capitalize? A Rondo/McLemore/Wallace/Patterson/Cousins Starting 5 could be very good. What do you guys think? WOuld we need to either add a player or take a bad contract?

Kings Out:
S&T Tyreke Evans
Isaiah Thomas
Jimmer Fredette

Kings In:
Rajon Rondo
Gerald Wallace

Celtics Out:
Rajon Rondo
Gerald Wallace

Celtics In:
Tyreke Evans
Isaiah Thomas
Jimmer Fredette

With the Celtics appearing to go into all out rebuild mode could we capitalize? A Rondo/McLemore/Wallace/Patterson/Cousins Starting 5 could be very good. What do you guys think? WOuld we need to either add a player or take a bad contract?
Pass. Wallace is just about finished and has an awful contract and I'd like to see how Rondo fairs without the other stars before giving much value for him.

I see Rondo for Tyreke as a possibility, but I don't like this trade.

I don't think that starting five is very good. First, it doesn't have a scorer in the back court, but you can replace McLemore with Thornton to fix that. The lineup's biggest problem is that there's no shot blocking. Now, you would fix that by replacing Patterson with a shot blocker, but then you create another problem: not enough 3pt shooting.

Last edited:
I don't think Boston does it. I just don't see a situation where we can dump more than 1 or 2 of our guards because Jimmers value isn't very high and teams aren't going to give up a lot for IT because he's going to be a UFA. I just don't see them giving up Rondo For Tyreke straight up, let alone adding in Wallace.