Corey Brewer

What do you guys think about inquiring about Corey Brewer? He seems like what we need. A tall athletic and long shooting guard who is a very good defender and has a decent jumpshot. He's 6'9" and is an improving shooter. Minnesota already has Wesley Johnson, Martell Webster, Wayne Ellington, so they might be willing to let him go. Plus they have to find minutes for all the PGs they've collected!

[yt=Derrick Fisher Facial]o7eSQzc7ohY[/yt]

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
[yt=Derrick Fisher Facial]o7eSQzc7ohY[/yt]
The take home lesson from this video is that Corey Brewer has one career highlight, and it's dunking over Derek Fisher on a fast break. Compelling stuff, if you're David Kahn.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Brewer has improved his shooting. I thought he was an excellent defender in college, but I haven't seen enough of him in the NBA to figure out how good a defender he currently is. My impression is that he has underachieved in that area. He's very quick for his size, and because of that might become very good at defending down the line. I'd like to see what he could do on the Kings. It's just that the price would have to be right.