Congrats to Phoenix Suns

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Gotta give them mad props for making it to the Western Conf finals and giving the Mavs a tough road.

With Amare out for the entire season (basically), no one thought they'd ever get this far. At the beginning of the season, many didn't figure they'd even make the playoffs, much less come within a couple of games of the NBA finals. If Amare comes back strong next year, they could be a formidable team in the West.

So, don't hang your heads. You outdid yourselves this year and I congratulate you for it.

The Suns really showed guts and an INCREDIBLE desire to not give up. I have to admit i thought they were finished versus the Kobes but they came back and won it. They played great but the Mavs were too much. If Amare were healthy it would have been different. I hate the mavs.

Props to the Suns for just beating the Lakers, while being down 3-1. That in itself is such a comforting thought. However, watch out next year Phoenix, it will time for you to set, while the Kings rise to the top.

Although I am not excited in any team except Kings,with Suns,Mavs,Pistons and Heat in semi-finals,Suns were my favourites.
Now when Miami and Dallas are in Finals,I really don't care who will win.They both suck!:p

Major props to the Suns - had Amare been healthy this year who knows how good this team would've been. They're gonna be scary next year

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Suns were like the energizer bunny. If Amare had been out there, they might well have been able to pull one more rabbit out of their hats and get past the Mavericks.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yeah the Suns had a great year, and I do think Nash deserved the MVP. He proved without a shadow of a doubt that HE and he alone makes that team what they are.

Funny thing is that I don't know if they would have been any better with Amare out there. Guess we'll see next year. Wonder how much they pay Tim Thomas???