Congrats Sonics

People everywhere have been predicting the Sonics' bubble bursting since about ten games into the season. They deserve their props, although playing us always does wonders for a team's confidence. How can it not, when we allow them five offensive rebounds per possession?

Anyway, why do people hate the Sonics more than the Spurs? (besides Fortson). We're talking about a team with Bowen, Massenburg and Popovic. And Barkley with his Spurs this, Spurs that....I'd like to see the Sonics kick their ***.

Bartking said:
People everywhere have been predicting the Sonics' bubble bursting since about ten games into the season. They deserve their props, although playing us always does wonders for a team's confidence. How can it not, when we allow them five offensive rebounds per possession?

Anyway, why do people hate the Sonics more than the Spurs? (besides Fortson). We're talking about a team with Bowen, Massenburg and Popovic. And Barkley with his Spurs this, Spurs that....I'd like to see the Sonics kick their ***.
We still hate the Spurs too! :D

...but they'll get theirs when the lose to Miami in the Finals.

Congrats to the sonics and their fans - even those tools at Key Arena who chanted 'BS' everytime a call didn't go their way (which wasn't too often, BTW).

I'm just as bitter as anyone else, but to call what Seattle did 'luck' or anything else doesn't make much sense. They whooped us in every aspect. Sure, plenty of their players don't have any class and less-than-manly hair-do's, but they outplayed us, and in the end, that's all that matters.

And on that note, good luck against San Antonio, because you'll need it. JJ will come back down to earth and have to play through foul trouble, Allen will have to face an OG that didn't skip the chapter on defense, and the Sonics will have to face the 8 on 5 advantage that the Spurs play with. San Antonio in 5.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Bartking said:
I've never hated the Spurs, aside from FTM; why should I?

I don't hate the Sonics, either; I just don't think that they deserve to go deep in the playoffs, that's all.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bartking said:

Maybe you just harbor a hidden need to root for the home team...