conans last show!

just wanted to remind or let people know its conan o briens last show tonight. Will ferrell, Tom Hanks and Neil Young will be on the show.

Its starting in about 5 minutes!!! cant wait!!

It'll be an epic show so tune in people!

thanks for everything conan!!

yea NBC's a joke. I have no idea how jimmy fallon has a job lol... i feel bad for his band the roots cuz they are so dope and stuck on such a wackass show.

man what a sweet ending will ferrell with the cow bell and conan soloing on the guitar. that was so sick.

I agree that NBC is just terrible, but Leno is and was much better than Conan. It was great to watch Leno and then Conan right after, because Conan is really good too. Anyway, I'm probably one of the few people who's happy to see Leno back. Hope he whoops Letterman in the ratings again like he's used to doing, though I'm pretty sure NBC already made sure that isn't going to happen

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I agree that NBC is just terrible, but Leno is and was much better than Conan. It was great to watch Leno and then Conan right after, because Conan is really good too. Anyway, I'm probably one of the few people who's happy to see Leno back. Hope he whoops Letterman in the ratings again like he's used to doing, though I'm pretty sure NBC already made sure that isn't going to happen

I, too, am a Leno fan and never really cared much for Conan, myself. I do feel badly for all my friends who are Conan fans, though.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I, too, am a Leno fan and never really cared much for Conan, myself. I do feel badly for all my friends who are Conan fans, though.
Agreed. I haven't been following the whole thing and don't watch either show, but it sunds like the whole situation was handled quite badly.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Leno used to be a fantastic stand up comedian, his tonight show was ok but nowhere near Johnny's. I actually preferred his show to Letterman's CBS show. But he is such an obnoxious jerk about how he went getting NBC to screw Letterman and now Conan. It just isn't right. His stupid primetime show killed NBC's drama programming and some great shows, it completely deligitimized Conan's show before it even got off the ground and then when it failed he wouldn't go graciously. As a result I will never ever watch the Tonight Show again.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Conan's last show was total class and his comments about his 20 years on NBC were way above what NBC deserved. As far as Jay Leno goes, he was the one who said he wanted to retire in five years, which is why NBC locked Conan in as his replacement. Leno trying to carry a prime-time show was ill-advised at best. He should have stepped down and gone on his way. I will not watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I will, however, be looking for The Andy Richter Show with Conan as sidekick. :p (In case you didn't see the show, Conan agreed to not host a late night show for seven months as part of his settlement with NBC. Andy suggested they just reverse roles for the interim...)