Clippers vs Kings 10/18 final preseason game

You guys catch that? Joerger pissed off and calls a timeout with hardly anytime left on the clock and then you can see Ben being the one getting talked to. Who woulda thought.

I feel like the moment Ben starts playing terrible and sloppy, is the moment we see Temple come in and get his minutes. This is his final year to make big money. He needs to play a lot better and a lot more consistent.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
4-17 third quarter...yikes. team in general looks disinterested out there....glad it's preseason, otherwise let the rooks play, maybe they want to play some.

Joerger kind of switched up the pick and roll coverage with Kosta out there and had them switch, which is probably the only thing you can do honestly. The only alternative is laying off shooters 5 feet.

KK and Cuz cannot be out there together against this team. KK is a stiff and cannot guard either Jordan or Griffin. We played our best with Tolliver out there. Ben is still missing wide open threes that he needs to make. Those are critical. Rudy.... jeez he's been complete trash and getting owned by Paul repeatedly. Cuz is in midseason form both with his game and talking with the refs. Willie was trash too. Lawson and Collison have been bright spots.

gunks

Hall of Famer
All the box scores say it's halftime still, are they not updated?

Doesn't sound like I want to tune in to this one anyways.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Thank goodness for Afflalo... Because same ol' McBen. :(

And I wish Luc would have passed his physical last season. He would be a nice piece on this team.